Topic: Eden Lake DVD Details

We were the first to bring you the teaser art for Eden Lake and have been following the movie closely ever since. Today Fangoria managed to get the specs and DVD date from Dimension Extreme. On January 6th for a suggested retail price of $19.97 it wi...

Read More : Eden Lake DVD Details

Re: Eden Lake DVD Details

I saw the trailer for Eden Lake a while ago on terrorfeed! I'm really looking forward to watching this!

The Weinstein Company has announced that they will bring the thriller 'Eden Lake' to Blu-ray on January 6th, day-and-date with the DVD release.

Coming under the Dimension Extreme label, video will be presented in 2.35:1 1080p accompanied by a 5.1 Dolby TrueHD soundtrack. Extras are slim, only consisting of an audio commentary track and making-of featurette.

I know a lady who works for the company, and she always gets advance copies of dimension extreme dvds, and she hates horror. Mabye I'll get lucky again, I really want to see this big_smile

This flick blew me away. Far more intense and brutal than I expected.

Just saw this. Very disturbing. No masked terrors here, but the main villain sends chills down my spine.

just watched this the other night.  great film but i wouldn't say it was anything outrageous, except for maybe the ending, which i saw coming a mile away but was still great.