Topic: First Official Hills Have Eyes 2 Image

It seems that the first official image from The Hills Have Eyes 2 has finally surfaced. Those crazy lads over at Movie-Infos managed to snag a first look at the image. I'm not quite sure who it is but I can assure you that it is definetely one of the...

Read More : First Official Hills Have Eyes 2 Image

Re: First Official Hills Have Eyes 2 Image

you sure its a mutant? Looks like Macready to me.

Meh wrote:

you sure its a mutant? Looks like Macready to me.

Yeah right Meh. I love you too. smile

lol.... its a great still.

Dosent really say much, but I have to see this. The first remake was awesome, some of the best remakes ever, if not THE best remake ever in my oppinion.

The mutant looks pretty good so far.  I'm still shaky about this one.  I mean, I love the first remake by Aja but a sequel to a remake of an original?  I respect Wes for the work he's done in the horror genre but the first two Hills he did were just "ok".  Actually, the sequel he did was just down right awful.  But now he's taking another crack at it?  I just dunno...

i think he can do it and im looking forward to it.

as far as remakes go hills have eyes the remake really was the best one in awhile. But it is 2nd to the Dawn of the Dead remake which rocked my world!

I'm gonna go to the lengths of calling The Hills remake better than the Dawn remake.  That's just my opinion.  I can't say there are no good remakes, because I'd be lying... but it just seems like there is so much crap being added onto The Hills Have Eyes.  All in all, I hope this does well and doesn't turn into another TCM series.

well lucky for you i dont want your opinion.. BACK IN YOUR MORGUESPACE tongue Seriously though i see what your saying and dont agree with it, but hey I am a Zach Snyder fan tongue

Yea I'm not sure about the sequel.. Aja wrote and directed the remake.. He is a very talented up and coming director.. But now you put the sequel back into the hands of the guy who wrote the screenplay for the remake of Pulse and directed Cursed?

Not much to be said about Martin Weisz either.. But I won't be able to really evaluate him as a director until I see Grimm Love.. We'll have to see...

Well its like, Wes Craven both wrote and directed The Hills Have Eyes and The Hills Have Eyes 2.  They were both pretty crappy.  And now there giving him another shot?  It seems like after the positive buzz that the wonderful remake by Aja got... Wes seemed to jump aboard the new sequel.  I find that a little bit... "suspicious".  Let's hope this works out.