Topic: Pre-Order Left 4 Dead, Get The Demo!

Valve, creators of best-selling game franchises (Half-Life, Portal, Team Fortress, and Counter-Strike) and leading technologies (Steam and Source), today announced a special promotion granting those who pre-order Left 4 Dead early access to the offic...

Read More : Pre-Order Left 4 Dead, Get The Demo!

Re: Pre-Order Left 4 Dead, Get The Demo!

yikes Early access to the demo! *Leaves to pre-order* Going out today to pick up Fallout 3, might as well pre-order this bad boy while I'm there.

you should submit a review for Fallout 3... would love to hear your take. I am thinking of buying it. FYI our reviews system now acceps game reviews smile

i dont own a ps3 yet but this game and dead space will get the hand twitching for my bank account

Meh wrote:

you should submit a review for Fallout 3... would love to hear your take. I am thinking of buying it. FYI our reviews system now acceps game reviews smile

I will try and get a Fallout 3 review up late next week.  Wont have too much time to play before I head to Mirth's this weekend for Friday Nightmares.  I will say that if you dont like role-playing games then it may not be for you.  Its a lot of inventory control, side missions, and character interactions.

I almost preordered Left 4 Dead last night, but I held off for now.  With Fallout 3 and Gears 2 next week, that should keep me busy for a little while.

jmh314 wrote:
Meh wrote:

I will try and get a Fallout 3 review up late next week.  Wont have too much time to play before I head to Mirth's this weekend for Friday Nightmares.  I will say that if you dont like role-playing games then it may not be for you.  Its a lot of inventory control, side missions, and character interactions.

I almost preordered Left 4 Dead last night, but I held off for now.  With Fallout 3 and Gears 2 next week, that should keep me busy for a little while.

as long as it keeps my attention with a good plot im all for whatever .except racing and sports games those dont do anything for me