Topic: First Image From AVP2

Not long ago we heard from Colin & Greg Strause who had some very good things to say about the next film in the Alien and Predator franchises Alien Vs Predator 2. According to the brothers Strause they plan a much more bloody and hard R...

Read More : First Image From AVP2

Re: First Image From AVP2

Didnt really like the first AvP, but for some reason I'm still looking forward to seeing this in a way, maybe for a good laugh or just that they are two of my favourite movie monsters of all time.

So far so good.  A little action sequence between the predator and alien... not bad.  Yeah, I hope this one is much different than the first.  I'm still excited to see what's gonna make this one an actual "R" rated film.

I liked the first one, could have been hell of a lot worse and could have been better.

Apparently some folks said that it looked fake so on PlanetAVP.com they posted a response from Colin Strause (one half the directing team of the Strause Brothers) saying on the IMDB AVP2 message board:

"On-set photos are never taken from the correct lighting angle, because they are working around our motion picture camera," Colin Strause said, "so this will make the photos not look as good as the final movie. They are too front-lit, too bright, and might be missing all of the slime on the creatures, because the photos are usually taken in-between takes."

And something for the site to update the AVP newspost...a brand new pic I saw on Bloody-Disgusting:

http://www.bloody-disgusting.com/galler … /771/2.jpg

Thats the pic, story link:

http://www.bloody-disgusting.com/news/8012

I liked the concept of the first one - the history of the Charles Bishop Weyland character...and the idea of them arriving so long ago...the action sequences sucked!

golden the image is not new, its from MovieInfos, the source of this news item.

Even so, the picture looked fine to me.

the pic is bad ass, damn those europeans for getting the drop on us on this side of the pond tongue

thegoldensimatar wrote:

And something for the site to update the AVP newspost...a brand new pic I saw on Bloody-Disgusting:

http://www.bloody-disgusting.com/galler … /771/2.jpg

Thats the pic, story link:

http://www.bloody-disgusting.com/news/8012

Yea this is the same exact pic we have... no different..

I never liked the original AVP.. Actually I was never really a fan of the Alien movies either.. I always like Predator though.. Those movies were always more appealing to me..

You look at it?  The only one I see we have is the Alien and Pred.  This one is a close up of a Predator mask.

I say I am more of an Alien Fan over Predator.  Sigourney Weaver...hot.

Well that Predator Mask pic must be some kind of behind the scenes or a "fake" pic.. Because even B-D are calling this is the "Official" first pic.. That other image I'm pretty sure is fake.. I think that light had to have been added later so its some kind of hoax most likely..

thegoldensimatar wrote:

You look at it?  The only one I see we have is the Alien and Pred.  This one is a close up of a Predator mask.

I say I am more of an Alien Fan over Predator.  Sigourney Weaver...hot.

sorry bro link you gave had the image we got here on it.

Eh whatever.  Its all good.

I can say I am looking forward to this.  I just hope they don't relase any pictures of the Pred-Alien.

i hope this one is as good as the first one even though not everyoe would agree that the first was great...i just have always been a fan of how the old alien movies and predator movies went together..and then they finaly made one with both in the same movie.

Heh, it's the exact opposite for me.  I'm a big fan of the Alien series and not a fan of the Predator series.  I was also not a big fan of the original AVP.  I hope the sequel changes my mind a bit.

lol idk...its just something about the predators that i love except all my friends mock me for it and they practically bow down to the aliens...lol