Topic: TCM dvd

wow this came fast i saw this openign nite and i liked it and im looking forward to gettign it tonite and help me out wit sum of those problems i had and kinda still have now but lam some feedback on this one

Re: TCM dvd

i just checked the reviews on site nad it seems this is a must buy dvd.

I'm not sure I wrote a review for this movie but i did see it in the theatre and was really impressed by it. It is dark and violent, everything a TCM movie should be. The character aren't exactly fodder for the family but their pretty close. The best thing about this flick is the back story to the Sheriff Hoyt character. IMO it is definately worth the buy.

I'd say rent it first.. I think it really depends on what kind of horror fan you are.. Personally I wouldn't buy it.. Its just not that good.. Its an OK movie that you might watch once and think it wasn't to bad.. but for me a movie has to have something more to it..

I am gonna rent before I buy.  Its a film that I have read some positive reviews yet also some very negitive reviews.  I did see a screenshot of one of hte chars getting a chainsaw right through the stomach and getting lifted into the air....thats my reason for renting.

I own all of the others on DVD so I know eventually I'm gonna want it anyway so I fugure but it when it's cheap at walmart when it first comes out.

good feedback guys and H2K if you dont have a review on your moguespace page you didnt review it and should smile

maybe after I snag the DVD I will review it

I'm gonna pass on the DVD.  To me, the film was just alright.  I still thought it felt a little to much like the dreadful remake.  That's just my opinion.

I do admit picking up the remake 2 disc edition for $10 when I was returning some stuff my mom got there a while ago.  Mostly because I already own all the other TCM's besides Next Generation and might pick this up simply to have the whole series...once again when I find it for cheap or got an in store deal.

Rented it for movie night and just did not like it at all.....I hated the Sheriff Hoyt character in the remake so I wasn't thrilled with a movie about his background.  Part of the coolness of the real TCM was the mysteriousness, same with Black Christmas, enough of the prequels already, someone go out and write a damn horror movie that is not connected to an old movie, in other words, do something original!

Bulin said it all.  Although, I thought the Sheriff Hoyt character was pretty badass.  He was so goddamn cruel.  Job well done.

Bulin wrote:

Rented it for movie night and just did not like it at all.....I hated the Sheriff Hoyt character in the remake so I wasn't thrilled with a movie about his background.  Part of the coolness of the real TCM was the mysteriousness, same with Black Christmas, enough of the prequels already, someone go out and write a damn horror movie that is not connected to an old movie, in other words, do something original!

I'm working on them!!!