Topic: Oh Hell Yeah Baby - JYD

See the trailer online now. This is the film I worked on for 5 weeks as key set p.a. and a small extra role in.

Junkyard Dog

www.bassentertainmentpictures.com

Re: Oh Hell Yeah Baby - JYD

Thoughts on the trailer anyone...

Hey, sorry I missed this before.  It looks interesting.  I am most excited about Brad Dourif.  I love that guy. 

The only thing that I can see right now that might annoy me is the green tint to a lot of the scenes.  I have complained about that before with other films like the Saw series.  It is effective in producing the requited atmosphere but everyone seems to be doing it nowadays so I am well over it. 

Can't wait to check it out, though.  Congratulations.  I will look for you in your role when I do see it.  That will be exciting as well.  smile

Now that trailer had me in three seconds, yow!!!! PLUS Brad Dourif, I love that guy too!!!
Looks excellent Ace:)

Wow I got scared when they showed the guy sitting on the bed.  And Brad Dourif, who doesn't like this man, I mean come on it's Chucky!!!
It looks like it is going to be a pretty soild film.

Thanks for the input, glad you guys like the trailer.

Personally, I loved the cinematography. That guy knows his stuff. I'm actually in the trailer, after Brad Dourif says "..and where the hell's the FBI?" I'm one of the guys getting out of the car.

That, and a scene at the shooting range for a few seconds. That's my big debut, lol.

And yeah, Brad Dourif is the absolute coolest. I chatted with him for a good 10-15 minutes.

aceofspades70 wrote:

Personally, I loved the cinematography.

I think it looks great....if that hadn't been done to death by now.  I'm just over it is all.  It's just not original.

Man, I  wasn't looking for you in the trailer.  LOL  I'll have to watch it again.  smile

I hear ya babe; and actually, you're right. The cinematography is great, but I do agree about the tint. It is a little much. I like the look a lot better from when it first starts and the POV is the downtown street, then the school bus scene. I'm just wondering if it's going to hit theatrical or not.

It's really hard to see me in the trailer. It's way too dark and there's actually 3 or 4 of us scrambling out. I could say more, but I don't want to start spoiling it. lol

I'm just excited to see it.

wow...looks like a very promising horror thriller... I look forward to being on the edge of my seat when this arrives in theatres...thanks for the link aceofspades 70...

I'll be silly and admit...when I first saw this post, I instantly thought of JYD-but the JYD from the WWF...and all of a sudden I'm thinking to myself "Grab them Cakes." lol...silly I know...I'm in a horror forum and here I'm discussing wrestling...duh...lol

Last edited by joe91074 (2008-11-22 19:55:52)

Glad you liked it joe. I'm not sure if it will be theatrical, but would be cool if it was.

That's really cool imho. I once was an extra in a flick with James Woods and James Garner called "The Promise", I had a solo scene shooting hoops in the nuthouse but it got cut. I hope you can keep it flowing and wish you success. Looks cool.

Thanks fredgarvin.

Based off the trailer, I would go see this movie.

I like this trailer well enough, especially since it has Brad Dourif in it. A cult favorite for sure. If the movie has graphic depictions of rape, however, I will be staying far away... Maybe Chain Letter is a better bet for me when it comes to new Brad Dourif films.

Definitely interesting, could stand up to be a good movie smile will check this out when I can and will be on the look out for your debut Aceofspades. I'll say one thing u lucky basta*d for getting to work alongside Dourif! tongue Hope this is the beginning of a great acting career for u tho!

It's more suggestive than graphic.

But Chain Letter doesn't have the one and only Aceybaby tongue
Spadey  FTW  big_smile

Oh Yeah, I forgot to mention this I think???

They CUT my scene in the firing range!! cut cut cut.

But, you can still watch me "secure the building" at the end when the FBI joins Dourif at the end of the film.

SPOILER

They left the end open for a sequel, but I'm not telling how!

aceofspades70 wrote:

It's more suggestive than graphic.

And now we realise you're talking about your appearance in the movie sad:(

Actually, I was talking about the rape scenes, suggestive more than graphic.

Looks really good Ace.
Will watch this for sure when it comes out.

aceofspades70 wrote:

Actually, I was expressing my disappointment at you having a scene cut.
But hey, if you don't want my support tongue
Screw you, Mr "I'm a big movie star who'll forget the people who pointed me to where I could make my first website" lol:lol::lol:

Ace that is in injustice, I just found a list of your works and will be checking them out, you rock!  Of course, Macho and myself aren't half bad, either!

<INSERT MACHO NAME HERE> wrote:
aceofspades70 wrote:

Actually, I was expressing my disappointment at you having a scene cut.
But hey, if you don't want my support tongue
Screw you, Mr "I'm a big movie star who'll forget the people who pointed me to where I could make my first website" lol:lol::lol:

HA! I'm with ya man. I appreciate the support, really I do. I guess I'm just trying too hard to aim further and get those bigger roles. Got to though if ya gonna get anywhere.

Thanks Garden. You can check "Scream Farm" and "The Deepening" for my speaking role parts. They are both micro shoestring budget feature films, but I at least got the experience from it. Not my best work, but accomplished.

Hey man, you're doing what you want, that's more than I can say about myself so Kudos to you my friend