Topic: Left 4 Dead Demo Hits Tomorrow

Valve wrote to let us know that The Left 4 Dead demo goes public tomorrow, Tuesday, November 11 for the PC and Xbox 360. The demo concludes on November 18, when Left 4 Dead will be made available at retail outlets across North America and worldwide v...

Read More : Left 4 Dead Demo Hits Tomorrow

Re: Left 4 Dead Demo Hits Tomorrow

I know what I'm doing all day tomorrow with a few friends. lol

Downloading it right now so I can play it when i get home tonight

I played the demo last night, gotta say it was a little underwhelming.  I mean, it's not to say it isnt fun but there isnt much to it.  Walk down a street, shoot some zombies.  Go in a building, shoot some zombies.  Pick up more ammo, go shoot some zombies.  Just seems like it is the same thing over and over.  Its still fun but there is no variation to it at all.  Oh and since when are zombies so fuckin fast?

remember people -choke points!! if your overwhelmed by large amounts force them roll at you one at a time through doorways or obstacles like that.im sitting here watching the video and when the characters are walking into a building like 20 of them come flying out of a corridor from his right and thats way to many for even an assault rifle at full auto when they run

This game look so awesome big_smile