Topic: SAW: Game In Jeopardy

As of this writing, the five films of the Saw franchise has grossed over $600 million worldwide at the box office.  Not including fairly healthy DVD sales.  The series was due to make the expected leap to video games in 2009 (just in time f...

Read More : SAW: Game In Jeopardy

Re: SAW: Game In Jeopardy

Jumper was the worst game I have ever played in my life. These guys suck ass and shouldn't be aloud to make any games anymore. THank god they didn't destroy what was left of this tired franchise.

So, don't play it when it comes out, you say? Gotcha.

i'm glad, saw is terrible ! simple minded trash!
the game wud get banned anyway:P

No wonder I've never heard of these guys, I have never heard of any of those games lol

Too bad, since the movie could make a fun Myst-type game meets Grand Theft Auto - if talented enough people were doing it.

There havent been too many movie to video game adaptaions that have been fairly successful in video game history.  It's just never been that successful of a thing.  So whoever ends up with it, only time will tell what they will do with it.  Who knows it may just get scrapped all together.

Scrap a SAW game while the franchise continues to milk the box office?  What are you drinking?  tongue

The game will probably get scooped up by someone I think in the future.

^So then why havent they milked this cow earlier when the series was at its creative peak?   lol.   I've seen stranger things happen with video games

I am pleased to find out however that the Ghostbusters game has been officially picked up and will finally see release in 2009.

TenderJane wrote:

Jumper was the worst game I have ever played in my life. These guys suck ass and shouldn't be aloud to make any games anymore. THank god they didn't destroy what was left of this tired franchise.

hah blunt and well said. I thought the SAW game idea was lame from the word go.