Topic: Pumpkinhead: Blood Feud on SciFi

No sooner did we tell you that Pumkinhead Ashes to Ashes is coming to DVD we get word from SCIFI that Pumpkinhead Blood Feud is gonna be airing on Feb 10th at 9pm.
Here is what we know about it. "..........". I know WOW, your thinking I am...

Read More : Pumpkinhead: Blood Feud on SciFi

Re: Pumpkinhead: Blood Feud on SciFi

From what I understans it's about two backwoods families that are at war with one another and then one of the boys from one family falls in love with a girl from the other and the boy calls on Pumpkinhead to destroy her kin. I guess Lance Henrickson will appear again as a ghost like he did in part 3. I also believe that at one point it was called love hurts right?

Yeah it was originally called PUMPKINHEAD LOVE HURTS.  and yeah its basically a Romero and Juliet story but with a Pumpkinhead twist.  And its directed by Mike Hurst from House of the Dead 2, Darkroom & Room 6.

Check out Bill Clinton's brother; he's got a mullet/perm thing going on.  The movie is really not that bad.  However, the mullet does distract.

Another Pumpkinhead?  I haven't even seen Ashes to Ashes yet... I'll probably check both of em' out for the hell out of it.

TODBROWNING1 wrote:

Check out Bill Clinton's brother; he's got a mullet/perm thing going on.  The movie is really not that bad.  However, the mullet does distract.

where did you see it? its not supposed to air till the end of the month. And yeah golden its a Michael Hurst film, its in the news, with a link to an interview we did with him. michael is a really cool guy.

good updates on the script h2k.

Neat, from the behind the scenes and commentary he definatly seems like a very knowledgable and likeable kinda person.  Kinda hope he moves onto bigger and better things, I have liked what I have seen of his stuff so far...gonna rent Darkroom soon I hope.

And I think Tod is talking about Pumpkinhead II: Blood Wings for Bill Clinton's bro.

Reply to MEH; I'm not sure if this is the 2nd one or a 4th one; I could be mistaken; the 2nd one has Clinton's brother and I think is called BLOOD WINGS. I'd be happy to have a new PUMKINHEAD,though. Is this one new?

Last edited by TODBROWNING1 (2007-01-18 00:36:13)

I couldn't watch the new one. BloodWings was bad enough. I like the original.

So far, I only really like the first "Pumpkinhead".  The second was decent.

After the first I think you can leave it at that.

Well said.

Sometimes I wish I had cable...hell sometimes I wish I had a TV. But I like my brain too much to sit in front of one of them for extended periods of time. Brainrot!