Topic: New Ghost Busters Video Game Trailer

Below from Youtube you can checkout a brand new trailer for the upcoming Ghost Busters video game. When Manhattan is once again overrun by ghosts and other supernatural creatures, players will take on the role of a new recruit joining the famous...

Read More : New Ghost Busters Video Game Trailer

Re: New Ghost Busters Video Game Trailer

That looks fair big_smile

At least a little better than the NES game lol

The game looks awesome, but that trailer was fucking terrible.

I agree - the trailer could have been done better - but I still look forward to zapping some ghosts and maybe crossing the streams and saving the day....   The last Ghostbusters game I played was way way back - back on my Commodore 64!  lol

SWEET!  big_smile    Do they have it in just movie form for us older folks who don't have a gaming system?  LMBO

Trailer was a little cheap, but considering Atari just bought the rights to it a few weeks ago, they probably just cranked a quick trailer out to let the fans see its moving forward.

Hopefully they get the voiceover to synch up a little better.  I hate when there is dialog and the mouths just open and close like a ventriloquist dummy.  It bugs the crap out of me because it makes me feel like i am watching a bad dubbed foreign movie.

I'm so pumped for this game! I just bought the Real Ghostbusters Volume 1 on dvd to hold me over till the game comes out. It's got so many special features and stuff that by the time I get through it all, it will be release day for this game!

I haven't been this excited for a game in a long, long time. The more trailers I see the more excited I get!

hahaha I can't wait to play this!!

Graphics and sound effects are great.  Can't wait for this.