Topic: SNOW!

AFTER LONG LAST IT IS FINALLY SNOWING IN VIRGINIA!  smile

Re: SNOW!

I know how you feel.  In NYC it was 50-70 degrees throughout this entire "winter".  We finally managed to get some snow (when the temperature suddenly dropped low enough and is now staying with today's temp being 21 [thank God]) and it was amazing... not long lasting or sticking... but still it finally felt like winter to me.

Last edited by TheDudeWithTheShotgun (2007-01-21 12:22:41)

Heh yea.. We actually finally had some that blanketed the ground for alittle while here in Ohio.. Which is weird because we usually get a lot of lake effect snow..

Here in northern Ontario where there's usually min. 2 or 3 feet about now, theres only about 4inches. A bummer for not being able to use the snowmobile trails

6 inches on top of ice here in Kansas, shhhh I LIKE snow....

here in MO, its been cold as hell for the last week or two,last monday we got iced over with 1/2in of ice and about the same ammount of snow. then almost all yesterday and this mornibg its been snowing. we'v got at least 6 in now. but before that it had been like 60 degrees every day and then once in a while it would suddenly drop to like 20. been a very weird winter.

we just got snow here to!

About an inch-three here.  Not enough to close community college tomorrow.  Will have to wake up to shovel myself out.

here in maine we have like 1-2 inches in snow on top of like 3 inches of ice..roads are horrible but school wont close because of mid-terms.....

No snow for poor ol' Tim down in Santa Barbara... sad

Well Tim, allow me to offer some advice to fix your problem:

Move tongue

Got some here in Iowa and I am still wondering why.  I can do without snow.  It makes life easier knowing that the white stuff is not around.

it never snows here >.<

Nothern WI we got about a half inch here.  Pathetic!  Normally we'd have at least a foot by now.

pa blows i didnt get off skool once not even a 2 hour delay its bullshit but fridays forcast looks bad so hopefully we have off cuz i hate skool everythign we learn is bullshit and we dont need it and i need a day off just to calm down a lil bit i love the snow and hopefully my new g/f does too=D well shes not my g/f yet but by fri she will b

Man I'm definetly a summer guy.. I really dislike the snow and cold temperatures.. If I could I'd move somewhere like California or Florida.. More likely California but the cost of living is way too much...

It was cold emough to snow here in Sacramento, CA last week but unfortunately it didn't. It was just cold and miserable. I has snowed in the central valley once, a few years ago but it did not stick. I like the snow, except when you get it in your buttcrack.

sickf**k wrote:

pa blows i didnt get off skool once not even a 2 hour delay its bullshit but fridays forcast looks bad so hopefully we have off cuz i hate skool everythign we learn is bullshit and we dont need it and i need a day off just to calm down a lil bit i love the snow and hopefully my new g/f does too=D well shes not my g/f yet but by fri she will b

your from PA..so am I..its been really cold here now and a little snow but thats about it..

yea i hate it being cold and no snow i dunno wats goin on wit pa but i want some snow soon

well we got some last night and then were suppost to be getting more later on this afternoon around the time school ends and when everybody is getting ready to leave work..I'm from Scranton what part are you from if you don't mind me asking?

the snows awesome..gota love snowmobiling and ice fishing...and the cold weaher is refreshing...i hate summer..too hot out normally

your not normal are you?

yeah it finally got around to snowing here in Michigan around the same time as everyone else but damn its cold! my fingers are blue! I kid you not! they are blue! I am worried here!

I live right at the head of the biggest of the big lakes and I can still see the grass in my yard.  We should have had a couple of feet by now.  There are places locally that are breaking water mains when the temp dips below freezing because there is no snow to insulate the ground.  We have been getting some snow, but it is so little it makes no difference.  I've not even taken the shovel out of the garage this winter.  We better get something soon cause if we don't its going to be a very bad fire season this summer.

Personally I like the fall, when the temps during the day are warm and at night you can put on a sweat shirt and take a walk or sit on the porch and realax, maybe start a fire in the fire pit and have a brew.

well here in Wolverinetown, its finally figured out winter. It took awhile, and yes you can still see grass on the ground through the two or three inches of snow. But it is frigid! I mean cold as hell. not even nice cold. Must be nice to be able to just sit there with your brewshies. Cause you sure as hell aint doin that here.

I wish it would snow up in the mountians here, I havent play in the snow in 2 years, go up make a snow man. the tourture it.