Re: SNOW!

I'll ship it to you, express overnight.

firey,  ROFLMAO... Make him sighn for it!

i live in barneville its in the middle of nowhere but im close to pottsville mahanoy city thats where i go to skool and about 20 mins from hazleton

fireyredhead wrote:

your not normal are you?

yeah it finally got around to snowing here in Michigan around the same time as everyone else but damn its cold! my fingers are blue! I kid you not! they are blue! I am worried here!

lol no i live in maine is all...the only fun thing we have to look forward to during the winter is snow! theres none ths year so snowmobiling, ice fishing...all that good stuff is cancelled for me sad

Last edited by KillianDarkwater (2007-01-27 17:53:36)

last week in England we had really bad storm, gales force wind 99mph, 13 peolpe was killed , wall fell, fence fell, school roof caved in at luchtime,
but we had 5 min of light snow fall 00.00 but 03.00 it started to rain

so it has been really warm winter and very windy, hope Feb got more snow
(this summer there will be huge heatwave,) i really hate the heat

BASSI wrote:

last week in England we had really bad storm, gales force wind 99mph, 13 peolpe was killed , wall fell, fence fell, school roof caved in at luchtime,
but we had 5 min of light snow fall 00.00 but 03.00 it started to rain

so it has been really warm winter and very windy, hope Feb got more snow
(this summer there will be huge heatwave,) i really hate the heat

I saw that on the news Bassi..

cool it was news also listen more bad (for me it's good) weather in Englands

Today is going to been very heavy snow fall, it first snowfall this winter for the whole of England there could up 5cm to 10cm
and it stat 03:00am to 10.00am and snow will stop

i can't wait for snow, when it come to snow i am like five year olds

it still snowing is birmingham in England , it had been  of 3am

this is the best snow fall i have ever seen
5cm  to 7cm by now

Last edited by BASSI (2007-02-08 06:45:05)

We've gotten just a little bit of snow here thats it but its been frigin cold..

It's cold here too. Snowing and about a foot of snow. I sure wish my snowmobile wasn't done in or I'd be out in it.

MORE SNOW, MORE SNOW, MORE SNOW
it unbelievable I have never seen so much snow in my whole life
We have had the worst snowfall since 1981
I am loving it, I have been is back garden making big snow man, as took some photos and went in to my house and then snowman some fell (there whole 3 hours to make the snow man and as soon as come in it's falls)
Yes it still snowing, this is one the best days of life
Later might put some photos on here

We got about 2 inches on Wends. 

Suppose to get a worse snow storm on Tues

Whats Snow?

Between Thursday and Friday we had close to 20 inches fall in MN and thats less than week after we had a big storm, but it looks like this will be the last of it finally.

I've been really lucky over here in Chicago. Every year has been cold as hell and snowing like crazy and so far it only snowed really bad here that we must of got 2 ft. or so and last Sat. was completely horrible with it snowing and sleeting. But hey i'm definitely a winter person just for the fact that i play hockey.

Well it been raining all day long, i later the rain will Turn to wet Snow
I Very 1st Snow of Winter, 
Going to wamer again at 3 days

3 inchs in PA hopefully no school tomorrow if this continues all day till tomorrow morning big_smile

We get cold and rain Tues and Wens. so maybe it will snow in Kansas for Thanksgiving,  I miss that cold ethereal Pa. snow tongue have a
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!!

http://img240.imageshack.us/img240/5061/image006dx8.jpg

big_smile I LOVE SNOW
I CAN'T BELIEVE IT SNOWING OUT OF THE BLUE
i have never seen snow in november before!

Last edited by BASSI (2007-11-18 16:32:46)

i have 7 and half inchs here in PA

send some of that down here to VA.....man i'm really hopin to get a nice big snow here this year......really ain't had a "good" snow in a couple of years...

i would if i could cuz i got 10 and half inchs now in my backyard and right now theres only a 2 hour delay bastards they better give the day off

Supposed to snow here Wednesday..Yay, I can't frickin' wait neutral

sickf**k wrote:

i would if i could cuz i got 10 and half inchs now in my backyard and right now theres only a 2 hour delay bastards they better give the day off

just a 2 hour delay it 10 inches.........hell here we get less than 1 inch and we get out.......course thats because we never get straight up snow......and our roads ice over easily

well this time they were prepared fuckers, I coudlnt believe it the roads were still bad but they made us coem to gay ass school and do nothing i saw 10 inchs on the ruler and was like sweet snow day and they make us go anyway i hate this school now im gonna take my anger out on the school buses that drive by big_smile