Topic: Win The Ruins by Scott Smith Contest

Contest time again. Friday, Saturday and Sunday we launched new contests to spread some Holiday cheer and since its Monday that means... more contest time! This go around we have the novel THE RUINS by Scott Smith up for grabs. This is of course...

Read More : Win The Ruins by Scott Smith Contest

Re: Win The Ruins by Scott Smith Contest

Loving the contests but, no offence, I think I'll skip this one!  LOL

I am also skipping this one. I didn't care for the book or the movie.

I've read the book twice and it's MUCH better than the movie. I'm not going to enter though since I already own the book.

Cool contest, but I already own the book from when it first came out.

I agree Suspiria, the book was way better than the movie. And has anybody read Smith's first book A Simple Plan? If you haven't, you need to, it is amazing. I read it in a day and it was a terrific read; Sam Raimi actually did the movie adaptation.

Anyway, both books are good

I don't own the book, and would love to read it.  I'll enter the contest and hope that I'm the only entrant!  Have a nice day!!!

Im gonna have to enter and win cause I have never read it, but I already have a huge stack of books I need to catch up on.  hmm

Thank you  smile

book!!!! me wants!!

im in for sure

I love the movie and I love what I have read so far in the book. This was my favourite horror film of the year! I won't enter cause I have it, but still, it's awesome. I also have that poster, A theater was seeling a bunch of their posters because they are under new management in Janurary so I got it for 5 bucks, full teatrical size poster! It was awesome. I also got the MBV poster with the bloody heart.