Topic: Pulse sequal?

ok i just got done watching the movie Pulse and the ending got me to thinking that it might be cool if they did a sequal..not sure how or what they'd do but maybe it would work.

im not going to give away the ending but for the people that have seen the ending or know about it, whats your thoughts on if there should be a sequal?

Re: Pulse sequal?

I didn't like Pulse.  A remake?  No thanks.

i agree that it wasnt one of the best but i thought since it was original(except for the first jap. version) but i would like to know how theyd carry out the story..if they can..

it was left wide open for a sequel becaue the movie didnt really go anywhere till the last 10mins. I sure hope they do a sequel and make a movie this time.

Havent finished watching pulse. couldnt keep my attention.isit worth finishing? ive heard mixed responses

Yeah, you might as well finish it.  If it involves going out and renting it once more, then I'd say its a pass.  Check out Kairo.

I agree Tim with checking out Kairo. I'm not even interested in seeing this remake.

Yea I haven't even seen the remake since I have heard such bad things about it.. Not to mention it looks like an MTV version of the Asian film which I didn't like very much anyway..

i think it was a really good movie yea its not the best but it was better then some of the other PG13 movies ive seen lately

wow never new soo much people hated pulse....ohh well i mean we all have differerent tastes....i personally thought it was good but couldve used some work..