Topic: Fortress

I have to ask has anyone ever seen this movie? my fiancee was looking all for it and I finally found it..he watched it when he was kid it was made in 1986 and its an australlian movie..I highly recommend this movie it was great..

Re: Fortress

GREAT movie, it is based on true events, stars Rachel Ward set in the Austrailan outback (I lived there most of the 80"s) Bonzi place mate:)
a teacher and her class are abducted and they have to use their wits to escape.
did you find this on dvd?

This gets played alot on HBO/Cinemax.  I've seen it and it's good.

The only Fortress I have seen is the one with Christopher Lambert where he goes to the prison with the coller that blow up if you try and run away. This other one sounds pretty good, tell me more.......

Yeah, tell us where we can find this one, seems to have slipped in under the radar...

I can also say that this is an awesome movie. I loved it as a kid, I always thought it would be kind of cool to play hero or go cave exploring.

I have to say I've never seen this movie as a kid but I saw it now and it was a great movie..my fiancee drove me nuts for this movie lol..and I finally found it on Bestbuy.com..along with the original black christmas..

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v296/Posie09/15112478.jpg

In an Australian outback town so small that children of all ages share a single classroom, teacher Sally (Rachel Ward) suffers the typical frustrations of life in the provinces. She really finds something to fret about when a gang of gun-toting, mask-wearing criminals kidnaps her and the students and drives them to the remote wilderness. With the kids' safety, perhaps survival, in the balance, Sally must appease the lewdly suggestive bandits while scheming for a way to escape their clutches. After several abortive attempts result in multiple deaths, she and the oldest children manage to usher the young ones to at least provisional safety. Free but stranded in a mountain hideaway, the class must band together to survive and perhaps turn the tables on the men who continue to hunt them. ~ Brian J. Dillard, All Movie Guide

Sounds good, I may have to pick this one up. Thanks for bringing it to the light, I am always in the mood for a good survival flick.

No problem I hope you enjoy it..;)

Sounds cool, will look it up.