Topic: Ketchum's The Lost DVD Contest

Contest time. This contest is part of our contest a day of horror holiday madness. This go around we have Jack Ketchums LOST on DVD up for grabs. It features one of the HOTTEST chicks in film ( trust me she is hot ) and also happens to be summed up b...

Read More : Ketchum's The Lost DVD Contest

Re: Ketchum's The Lost DVD Contest

I'm all over this one.

have you watched girl next door Blood? I loved that film as well. Real mind f*ck.

I have. I liked it much better than An American Crime. I'm really looking forward to seeing Lost, Red and most of all The Offspring.

ive never seen An American Crime... is it reasonable?

Its not bad, just a little less brutal than GND, and I thought it was a little less realistic.

looks good  thanks for the contest

An awesome movie. Excellent prize.

I'm in.

Thank you  smile

These daily giveaways are awesome!  Thanks, Meh.

Great flick.  Jack Ketchum adaptations are 3 for 3 over the last year.  I loved The Girl Next Door, The Lost and Red.  While Red is more of a drama than the others, they are all great films in their own ways.  Goodluck to those who enter this contest.  And as previously talked about Robin Sydney is HOT.

yeah Robin Syndey is SERIOUSLY hot. The scene on the beach will please and red blooded male lol. She is just one smoking hot chick. and I am pretty sure they are real smile

I think Jack Ketchum adaptations are turning into this century's Stephen King adaptations, only Ketchum is 100% more f'd up.

As much as I love Ketchum, I want someone to get the balls to adapt some of Edward Lee's stuff. That would be unbelievable.

As much as I love Ketchum, I think that people producing his novels into movies need to lay off so it doesn't get stale.  Right now, there is a lot of shock value to his products and if that keeps going on, IE Saw/Hostel, it will get stale an no one will care and then expectations will be higher than ever.

I'm still dying to see The Offsping though. I just pray they don't water down the violence. That was a brutal book.

I think you and I are in a posting battle:/

I think we're just the only ones left awake.

It's kind of fun, I'm learning a lot, but like I mentioned, I'm out of booze, so I don't know how much longer I'm gonna last

I've got a few beers left, but its 4:20 here on the East coast and I have to watch the Miami game tomorrow so I'm heading to bed in a few minutes.

I'm in Detroit so it's 422 now, I have a very, very rare day off, so I'm enjoying it by not sleeping...

I could stay awake longer, but I'll be in no shape for my game tomorrow, so I'm signing off. As my girlfriend says, "Peace out bitches!" (yes she really says that. I need to find someone my own age smile )

peace out

Meh wrote:

yeah Robin Syndey is SERIOUSLY hot. The scene on the beach will please and red blooded male lol. She is just one smoking hot chick. and I am pretty sure they are real smile

I already put my entry in for this great prize. The storyline looks awfully interesting...and after conducting some HIGHLY extensive research and after some VERY thorough analysis...I can confirm that yes...those blessed assets of hers are large and very very real...I take such pride in my work lol:lol::lol:

Last edited by joe91074 (2008-12-21 14:54:01)