Re: Chain Letter Movie- -Spring 2009

I heard Chain Letter is coming out in October right before Halloween.

Kriticos wrote:

I heard Chain Letter is coming out in October right before Halloween.

Oh really? Sounds like a good time for it.

It was a double post Sydney. On accident! Anyways i think the movie will be good

superb33 wrote:

It was a double post Sydney. On accident! Anyways i think the movie will be good

I hope so, if I'm going to be paying to see it! smile

Venomous Nightshade wrote:

I know it isn't and there are distinguishable differences but cut those away and it reminds me of a vry close version to a book I read by Christopher Pike also called Chain Letter. ~Like I said there are subtle differences but the familiarity does sound quite familiar.. I think too much...

tongue tongue smile big_smile

I was wondering about that! If it was an adaptation of the Christopher Pike book... I loved those books... Chainletter and Chainletter 2... hehe

Thinking too much is okay smile

DeadByDawn wrote:
Venomous Nightshade wrote:

I know it isn't and there are distinguishable differences but cut those away and it reminds me of a vry close version to a book I read by Christopher Pike also called Chain Letter. ~Like I said there are subtle differences but the familiarity does sound quite familiar.. I think too much...

tongue tongue smile big_smile

I was wondering about that! If it was an adaptation of the Christopher Pike book... I loved those books... Chainletter and Chainletter 2... hehe

Thinking too much is okay smile

Haha yeah everyone thinks the books were inspiration... Guess we'll just have to watch the movie and find out. smile

i dont think it has anything to deal with christopher pike so yeah i think its totally two different things just it has the same title...so yea dont get it twisted cus u might end up thinking its one thing but really it something else

this movie seems really dumb... and will just encourage chain letters roll

<sarcasm>Yeah because everyone knows that people who send chain letters only do it when they get encouraged</sarcasm> tongue:P:P:lol::lol:

Okay i'm wondering why Chain Letter isn't in theaters yet... I mean Nikki Reed is in it??

Ask your boss lol:lol::lol::lol:

Sydney wrote:
superb33 wrote:

The movie is supposed to come out later this summer. I hope it does well, There are going to be a lot of blockbuster movies this year

What the heck? Did you just respond to yourself?

I often answer myself or is it the voices?:lol:

That's what happens when people who work for the production company forget which account they last signed in with. lol:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

yup if you start working for an independent film company you start to hear things and soon enough they're going to start seeing things.

maybe thats whats happens when you watch chain letter...tun tun tuuuuunnn!

Did you get the right account this time?

^^ I'd rather watch paint dry.

This movie looks really promising, haven't received my chain letter yet!

It's amazing how persistent all these people working for this production company are. They just never stop.