Re: Chain Letter Movie- -Spring 2009

I heard Chain Letter is coming out in October right before Halloween.

Re: Chain Letter Movie- -Spring 2009

Kriticos wrote:

I heard Chain Letter is coming out in October right before Halloween.

Oh really? Sounds like a good time for it.

Re: Chain Letter Movie- -Spring 2009

It was a double post Sydney. On accident! Anyways i think the movie will be good

Re: Chain Letter Movie- -Spring 2009

superb33 wrote:

It was a double post Sydney. On accident! Anyways i think the movie will be good

I hope so, if I'm going to be paying to see it! smile

Re: Chain Letter Movie- -Spring 2009

Venomous Nightshade wrote:

I know it isn't and there are distinguishable differences but cut those away and it reminds me of a vry close version to a book I read by Christopher Pike also called Chain Letter. ~Like I said there are subtle differences but the familiarity does sound quite familiar.. I think too much...

tongue tongue smile big_smile

I was wondering about that! If it was an adaptation of the Christopher Pike book... I loved those books... Chainletter and Chainletter 2... hehe

Thinking too much is okay smile

Re: Chain Letter Movie- -Spring 2009

DeadByDawn wrote:
Venomous Nightshade wrote:

I know it isn't and there are distinguishable differences but cut those away and it reminds me of a vry close version to a book I read by Christopher Pike also called Chain Letter. ~Like I said there are subtle differences but the familiarity does sound quite familiar.. I think too much...

tongue tongue smile big_smile

I was wondering about that! If it was an adaptation of the Christopher Pike book... I loved those books... Chainletter and Chainletter 2... hehe

Thinking too much is okay smile

Haha yeah everyone thinks the books were inspiration... Guess we'll just have to watch the movie and find out. smile

Re: Chain Letter Movie- -Spring 2009

i dont think it has anything to deal with christopher pike so yeah i think its totally two different things just it has the same title...so yea dont get it twisted cus u might end up thinking its one thing but really it something else

Re: Chain Letter Movie- -Spring 2009

this movie seems really dumb... and will just encourage chain letters roll

Re: Chain Letter Movie- -Spring 2009

<sarcasm>Yeah because everyone knows that people who send chain letters only do it when they get encouraged</sarcasm> tongue:P:P:lol::lol:

Re: Chain Letter Movie- -Spring 2009

Okay i'm wondering why Chain Letter isn't in theaters yet... I mean Nikki Reed is in it??

Re: Chain Letter Movie- -Spring 2009

Ask your boss lol:lol::lol::lol:

Re: Chain Letter Movie- -Spring 2009

Sydney wrote:
superb33 wrote:

The movie is supposed to come out later this summer. I hope it does well, There are going to be a lot of blockbuster movies this year

What the heck? Did you just respond to yourself?

I often answer myself or is it the voices?:lol:

Re: Chain Letter Movie- -Spring 2009

That's what happens when people who work for the production company forget which account they last signed in with. lol:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Re: Chain Letter Movie- -Spring 2009

yup if you start working for an independent film company you start to hear things and soon enough they're going to start seeing things.

maybe thats whats happens when you watch chain letter...tun tun tuuuuunnn!

Re: Chain Letter Movie- -Spring 2009

Did you get the right account this time?

Re: Chain Letter Movie- -Spring 2009

^^ I'd rather watch paint dry.

Re: Chain Letter Movie- -Spring 2009

This movie looks really promising, haven't received my chain letter yet!

Re: Chain Letter Movie- -Spring 2009

It's amazing how persistent all these people working for this production company are. They just never stop.