Topic: Roman DVD Specs and Art

The companion piece to Lucky McKees May is finally going to be released on DVD from Echo Bridge Entertainment. It has been quite some time since we have heard anything about this flick which will have Lucky McKee and Angela Bettis switching roles fro...

Read More : Roman DVD Specs and Art

Re: Roman DVD Specs and Art

I'll probably pick this up....I haven't seen May yet though.  Liked Sick Girl enough but haven't gotten aroudn to May.

I am a big fan of May, I met Angela Bettis and Lucky McGee at a fango convention a few years ago when they premiered May and was asked to hang around after and discuss the film. It was a lot of fun and I was honored to have a chance to talk with them. I also really enjoyed them getting back together for Sick Girl and am really excited to hear of the release of Roman. I highly reccommend you see May if you haven't already.

Its just Angela Bettis' picture on the front creeps me out for some reason.

May is such an awesome horror film.  It's one of my favorites.  I really admire Lucky Mckee as a director.  Sick Girl is also my favoite MoH episod, so far.  And using Angela Bettis only helps.  She is a fantastic actress.  I'm sure Roman will be good.  It'll be good to see Lucky Mckee on screen and Bettis behind it.  Gotta pick up May before I can pick this one up, though.

Last edited by TiM the Zombie (2007-01-23 22:39:26)

I'll get MAY when I get ROMAN and watch them back to back.

Now that's a worth wild combo, right there.

I didn't really get into MAY , I liked Sick Girl though. But I think that The Toolbox Murders remake is my favorite Angela Bettis movie. Hopefully Roman will be good , I liked Luckys last flick The Woods. I wish he would get a little heavier in the gore dept though. Sometimes I get the feeling his movies are aimed at the PG13 audience, and they could be so so much more !!!!!

May is coming on tonight at 9:00 on IFC if anyones interested

I don't have IFC.  sad

I just finished watching May, and I enjoyed it. I thought it was OK.

Aw, come on!  Self mutlilation at it's best!

Yeah what she did to herself was pretty much the ultimate self mutilation tongue

I'll probably get this 'cause I'm a HUGE fan of Kristen Bell. Angela Bettis was great on the Carrie TV remake. Haven't seen May, would like to though.

I can't wait for this I loved May and Sick Girl.