Re: True Blood

So what did people think of season 3 ?

Personally , i thought this season is a bit weak. Russell , in the end, turned out to be as a lame duck instead of a good villain he could have been , not menacing enough and there are just too many weak disjointed plots going on in the background.

I liked Season 3 but only because we got to see Eric more.  His story line was good this season and his nakedness was even better.  Sookie was actually pissing me off with all her "bitching".  hmm

I'll just say that i love my fiance, i love my daughter and i FREAKIN love True Blood!!!! Can't wait for season 4!!

i agree with you jackalqueen..smile  wink

Last edited by fancases (2010-09-20 23:54:19)

I thought season three was the best one yet...I thought season 2 was the weakest so far, it got a little weird.

LOVE True Blood. I haven't been able to get my hands on the books yet.  All of my friends say the show pales in comparison to them.  Still love it though. Sookie's tv character is extremely irritating....as is Bill's.

In my opinion I think True Blood is the best Vampire, Werewolf, Shapeshifter series ever big_smile

Witches and fairies too!  smile

Just seen a trailer with Eric running around confused.. but not naked:( just without a shirt. But still! Book 4 was the best in my eyes and it seems like its gonna stay true to that main story line with Eric/Sookie:) I loved Russel, his spine ripping scene was amaaazing.

I have a true blood bag full of true blood swag from comic con last year. might be willing to trade it for somthing. If any ones interested

love