Topic: Silent Hill 2 Coming to Canada

There has been very little talk about Silent Hill 2 for quite some time. In fact there has been no talk about it for years. The last we heard was that Neil Gaiman and Christopher Gans would not be back and that was at least a year ago.
Today from a ...

Read More : Silent Hill 2 Coming to Canada

Re: Silent Hill 2 Coming to Canada

I never played the games and I went to see the movie. The movie was creepy and cool. I liked it a lot and it is certainly in my top 10 maybe even top 5, so I hope this sequel happens and it half as good as the first.

I adored the games and friends and I used to sit in our dark basement and crank the speakers up and the atmosphere was set!

While the first film was somewhat good, I'll give the sequel a chance, but as usual I'm not expecting much.

Hell YES!! I can't wait for them to finally start on this! I loved the first movie. Games rock too!

The games were creepy as hell and the movie had the exact same elements.  It's creepy, and most of all...memorable.  I think this second one will not be as good because Radha Mitchell can have my children and I love her.

count me in too guys! i'm SOOOOOO excited to hear this! i'm w/ 'Into the Night' in that Silent Hill is in my top 10 (if not 5) movies ever! Pyramid Head (and all the creatures) ruled! and the cast was exceptional. can we say Rhada & Laurie (and Alice Krige, too!)?  pure awesomeness!!

Yes, yes, YES!!! Finally can get the unrated DVD version the director promised...!!!

I'm guardedly pleased by this.  I played the first game (spooky), and I liked the movie for the most part.  I'd probably put it in my top 15.  I haven't played the 2nd or 3rd games, but from what I've heard the 2nd game doesn't follow the story line, but the 3rd does so I hope they go that route.  As long as they can keep the spooky/creepy factor up, I'm in.  And it's got to have Red Pyramid.