Topic: In the Works: Dead Rising 2

A long time ago we told you that Capcom was contemplating a sequel to DEAD RISING one of the coolest zombie movies ever made. Now IGN has confirmed that rumor and says that Dead Rising 2 is in the works. There are no details on the game but I know th...

Read More : In the Works: Dead Rising 2

Re: In the Works: Dead Rising 2

I'd like there to be a graveyard somewhere in the game.  That would be nice.  I hope they stay far away from anything involving Snyder's movie though.  They had enough of that in the first one.  Either way, I'm looking forward to this game.

actually I wanted to see the OUTSIDE world of Snyders movie incorporated. Not the mall.

as long as zombies DONT run and it comes out on ps3 and im happy .if zombies run ill be sending more nasty emails to capcom

^Why dont you want your zombies to run?  Makes it more challenging.  lol  lol

I will get this, I love the first one, first game I bought for the 360! I hope they make even more weapons, and such. Regardless it will be fun. There will obviously be more ways to kill zombies, for sure. City idea sounds neat.

I want DEAD RISING 2 to be more exotic. God, if done right, i want it to take place in a forest. Picture how creepy it would be, going around the truck of a tree, a zombie is there. Or shooting a petrified tree, the bullets richoting everywhere!!!. And, when it's dark, the moans from the forest echo everywhere, you have no idea where they are...

As long as its classical old school zombies and a shit load of them in the city that would be cool. GTA style with zombies now that would be the shit!

jmh314 wrote:

^Why dont you want your zombies to run?  Makes it more challenging.  lol  lol

im a classic type of guy and i lean towards the zombie dont walk they shamble.making zombies run humanizes them to much in any medium as it looks to much like us whereas shambling makes it look like this undead wave slowly looking to devour you.yes running ones would pose more of a challenge especially in the one on one fights but i prefer the slow creepiness