Topic: Which is your fave Death Wish series film?

I only saw the first through part 3 but never knew that they made a part 4 and 5 til just now lol.

I liked part 2 the best. Charles Bronson was da shit in this films as the vigilante pissed off father.

Re: Which is your fave Death Wish series film?

My fave Bronson movie is Death Hunt, he is so bad ass, like hell on two feet, and Lee Marvin rocks the movie too.

thedeadshallrule wrote:

My fave Bronson movie is Death Hunt, he is so bad ass, like hell on two feet, and Lee Marvin rocks the movie too.

Is that the film with the buffalo in it that they are hunting?:/

Its all about two men Bronson a trapper and Marvin a Royal Canadian police officer// Bronson accused of murder sparked by his stepping in to save a dog from a blood fight. Its an awesome flick. It has Angie Dickenson in it also. cool

^I must be thinking of another Bronson film then.

The first one is my favorite, but I like the Jimmy Page soundtravk on number II. And yeah, that Bronson, Marvin flick is solid. Based on a real event.

i like the first two with the first just edging it.by the way the one with the buffalo is " the white buffalo".

I love all of them but the 3rd is my favorite.

Part 2

I loved Deathwish II, saw it four times the year it came out. Deathwish III was good but I thought IV and V were poor.

The first is the best, IMO.  Part 2 wasn't too bad but the others were either ridiculous or unintentionally hilarious. 

You want a good Bronson movie besides the first Death Wish?  Check out Once Upon a Time in the West, The Mechanic, The Magnificent Seven, Hard Times, Ten to Midnight or Machine Gun Kelly.  Now THOSE were some great Bronson flicks.

the first beyond question - took forever to find its way onto DVD too

I'll agree that Once Upon a Time in the West is one of Bronson's finest hours
(approx. 3 actually)

I like Hard Times where Bronson plays a depression era street fighter with James Coburn as his manager. Bad ass fighting. Also MR. Majestyk was pretty good. "Chatos' land" , he is an indian in the southwest taking out a vigilante group all on his lonesome.