Topic: Resident Evil 5 Demo.....

......in a word......AWESOME!   Demo looks and play great, got me real hyped for this.  Gotta adjust to the funky controls a little bit and I get frustrated cause you still cant cant walk & shoot at the same time but other than that solid.

Re: Resident Evil 5 Demo.....

Are you finally able to club the zombies down with the butt of your shotgun when you run out of shells?

Nope Easter, but you do get a machete.

The controls are similar to RE4 but the RUN button (though you can press down on the walk joystick on the 360) and the 'can't walk and shoot' are so ungodly archaic.  If there is ever a RE6, Capcom needs to get rid of the can't walk and shoot part, let the gamer walk and shoot.  And because you turn so slow whilst standing there, you can easily get hit a few times by an enemy.

Otherwise, I totally dig the game.  My roommate and I played it on XboxLive, the worked wonderfully.

Run and gun is dumb. It would turn the Resident Evil franchise into just another shooter. It would take away from the tension of the game.

I think you can make tense gameplay with moving and shooting.  For me, its aggravating to run, stop, turn and maybe crack off one or two shots before the enemy is upon me.

tried the demo definetly gonna buy this game

I don't really care if I can run and shoot at the same time, that part doesn't bother me too much (though it would be very nice). 

What bothers me is not being able to walk or move with the gun drawn

you could do that in RE4 right?

I tried the demo. I don't think I am going to purchase it, probably just rent it.

Played it and like the game have to adjust to the controls but no problem there, I already pre ordered it.