Topic: Prize Pack Pole

Who should win? Simple question requiring your simple answer...and I mean it's a no brainer.

Re: Prize Pack Pole

Sorry dude but I had to null my vote.... nothing personal tongue

Re: Prize Pack Pole

I'm gonna add my name as a write in on this pole!

Re: Prize Pack Pole

i say we vote for the guy that can spell 'poll' tongue

Re: Prize Pack Pole

In my case being 'Pole'ish is a good thing!

Re: Prize Pack Pole

lol

Re: Prize Pack Pole

I think it should be giving to a new guy,  inspire others to join the boards.

Re: Prize Pack Pole

so long as their name is not lonerange I agree smile

Re: Prize Pack Pole

aw now Meh thats not nice... but if its not going to be the new guy, we should give it to the second sexiest redhead... oh.. that would be me wouldnt it?

Re: Prize Pack Pole

Meh wrote:

i say we vote for the guy that can spell 'poll' tongue

Semantics and I am the NEW guy...or at least one of them!

11

Re: Prize Pack Pole

lol tongue

Re: Prize Pack Pole

Shakingman wrote:
Meh wrote:

i say we vote for the guy that can spell 'poll' tongue

Semantics and I am the NEW guy...or at least one of them!

I'm newer than you.

Re: Prize Pack Pole

fireyredhead wrote:
Shakingman wrote:
Meh wrote:

i say we vote for the guy that can spell 'poll' tongue

Semantics and I am the NEW guy...or at least one of them!

I'm newer than you.

Listen Missy just cuz you like to take your panties off...doesn't mean...hmmm!
Besides aren't there 5 of them being given away, Meh?

Re: Prize Pack Pole

Shakingman wrote:
fireyredhead wrote:
Shakingman wrote:

Semantics and I am the NEW guy...or at least one of them!

I'm newer than you.

Listen Missy just cuz you like to take your panties off...doesn't mean...hmmm!
Besides aren't there 5 of them being given away, Meh?

you were saying....

Re: Prize Pack Pole

Shakingman wrote:
fireyredhead wrote:
Shakingman wrote:

Semantics and I am the NEW guy...or at least one of them!

I'm newer than you.

Listen Missy just cuz you like to take your panties off...doesn't mean...hmmm!
Besides aren't there 5 of them being given away, Meh?

she does have a advantage there, ILl take my boxers off, but I would get banned for life.

Re: Prize Pack Pole

LMAO! Damn hes good!

Re: Prize Pack Pole

I say we should settle this in the Thunderdome!

Re: Prize Pack Pole

I voted for TiM the Zombie.

Re: Prize Pack Pole

I just danced about the pole issue...

20

Re: Prize Pack Pole

TheDudeWithTheShotgun wrote:

I say we should settle this in the Thunderdome!

i concur. Bring on the gladiatorial games!!!

Re: Prize Pack Pole

fireyredhead wrote:

I just danced about the pole issue...

Pole Dancing! I give!

Re: Prize Pack Pole

Meh wrote:
TheDudeWithTheShotgun wrote:

I say we should settle this in the Thunderdome!

i concur. Bring on the gladiatorial games!!!

But then again a good jaunt in the Ring is always fun. Can I bring large tins of lard and cocoa as weapons?

Re: Prize Pack Pole

TiM the Zombie wrote:

I voted for TiM the Zombie.

Ummm, you may not have noticed but your name is absent from the "POLE'S" list, DUH!

Re: Prize Pack Pole

What are you going to do with a "pole" if you won it Shakingman, put it in your living room for the main attraction?

Re: Prize Pack Pole

DemonToSome wrote:

What are you going to do with a "pole" if you won it Shakingman, put it in your living room for the main attraction?

he better have lots of dollar bills...