Topic: Horror Podcast Episode 2

Wow are we rusty, but after a much prolonged delay Episode 2 of the horror podcast has come to life. The first podcast was a big hit and also a big sow eating up bandwith like mad. So I found a spot where they will host our podcast for free.
Its a b...

Read More : Horror Podcast Episode 2

Re: Horror Podcast Episode 2

Another great podcast, thank you gentlemen:)
I have a question for the Goon, wha wha wha did you say about Phantasm? Did you say they are reboxing them or remaking them? gulp. I would LOVE to have them in a dvd box set.
Meh you have inspired me, I guess I will have to make a cardboard sign and protest..something...anything..heh heh thanks guys!!!! well done.

thanks dead, glad you dug it. And hyes get making your sign smile hopefully everyone enjoyed it and found it entertaining.

They are re-releasing them in the Anchor Bay Collection Line.. Phantasm and Phantasm III are going to be getting some special treatment from Anchor Bay I'm guessing somewhat in the same fashion that we are seeing with Re-Animator..

Love the podcast, very enjoyable.

Whats his face is Michael Bay Goon tongue

3 Re-Animator films, Re-Animator, Bride & Beyond.  And those other 3..which I hope does go through.

Do hope for Grindhouse that the faux trailers get made into feature length films at some point if they are good. 

Meh, I should mention about Alexander....getting another DVD edition.  With 45 minutes of unseen footage put back in the movie smile

Good stuff!  I'm hoping that I can participate sometime...

Loved the podcast, guys.  Really looking forward to the next one.

cool thanks Tim. we are gonna do another one soon, probly this weekend.

Yea.. its been a long time since we have done one.. Gotta shake some nerves.. Heh yea I had a major brain fart during that podcast.. I couldn't remember alot of shit that I would normally be able to ramble off at the drop of a hat..

and by that he means he was huffing whiteout for an hour before the show.

huffing whiteout... LMAO... I downloaded this last one and listened to it while I was walking on the tread mill at the health club last night.  I'm sure there were a couple of people wondering why I was laughing out load.   Kurt Russle vs Rose McGowan!

heh yea that was funny moment.. I think in my mind I was thinking Rose McGowan vs Rosario Dawson and Mike was thinking Tom Savini vs Kurt Russel..

haha.... tom savini.. .your hero and mine. Bring on Episode 3.

topics for discussion?

oh it will be taken from the boards, as well as news of the week. smile

Sounds good.  It's probably a good thing you forgot who Michael Bay was, Goon.  Indeed, bring on podcast #3.

Good podcast there dudes. It was enjoyable for sure

when can we expect the next podcast?

Heh.. Not sure. As I mentioned on another thread hopefully soon.. I have made up a list of stuff I would like to cover but now some of it is probably old news.. Still worth debating though.. I'd love to do another one soon..

You know we'd love to hear it.  smile

Thanks for the update Goon.

*rolls in the keg....

...I got my beer glass ready

*pops open soda*

What!?