Topic: Trailer for French Terror HUMANS

Below you can checkout the spiff new trailer for the french film HUMANS. The film follows a team of several researchers who travel to the Swiss Alps to investigate a scientific discovery on human evolution.
The trip, however, turns into a deadly fi...

Read More : Trailer for French Terror HUMANS

Re: Trailer for French Terror HUMANS

Cool! I will definitely watch this. Lurve French flicks big_smile

God, I love Euro horror (especially French) ... but this looks a bit too Hollywoody for me. The joy of the recent crop of fantastic European horrror movies has been the fact that they buck the Hollywood system and get great actors..( acting before looks)... and stay far away from the crappy glitzy Hollywood cookie cutter formula that seems to be Hollywood horror's biggest problem.... this trailer though shows many of those crappy hollywood horror staples.

I'll reserve judgement until I see the movie... but this doesn't seem to have the realism or grittiness of High Tension or Frontiers(s).... I'll still take it though.

There is something seriously wrong with the French...and I love them dearly for it.  I only wish our lame ass American film makers could catch whatever it is.  LOL

(and before anyone gets their panties in a twist, I did not say all American film makers are lame.  I just said I want the lame ones to get down with the sickness.)  And hey, that calls for a song.  A wa ah ah ah

I can see what you mean TenderJane but I am hoping it will be just as brutal as the other offerings have been.
Yippee!!!

cool Looks like another awesome French Horror movie.

That trailer looked horrible lol. No really it looked like some crap you would see on a Saturday afternoon on the SciFi channel lol. I am being honest here.;):P:lol:

The Terror of the French Toast! Ahhhh... lol

Deal me in, looks very interesting even though I can't tell what or who is after them. The expressions on their faces are awesome. And wow is all that green French countryside?
Looks like lots of running and surviving big_smile