Topic: New Line Still Doing Gears of War Movie

Toby Emmerich the new head of New Line Cinema revealed to Variety that the Gear s of War Movie is very much till on and is stil slated for a 2010 release. New Line was bought up as you will recall by Warner Brothers who then promp...

Read More : New Line Still Doing Gears of War Movie

Re: New Line Still Doing Gears of War Movie

please not like DOOM, please not like DOOM, please not like DOOM, please not like DOOM, please not like DOOM, please not like DOOM, please not like DOOM, please not like DOOM, please not like DOOM, please not like DOOM, please not like DOOM, please not like DOOM, please not like DOOM, please not like DOOM, please not like DOOM, please not like DOOM, please not like DOOM, please not like DOOM, please not like DOOM, please not like DOOM, please not like DOOM, please not like DOOM, please not like DOOM, please not like DOOM, please not like DOOM...

this movie could be HUGE I hope they dont fuck it up to.

I agree...I do hope all those that did DOOM was put down in a pasture somewhere...

As much as I love the games, I honestly dont think the movie will be any good.  Just seems like the type of story that Hollywood fails at. 

And Meh, when you lose you're hardon for 300 we need to talk about how that is the most over-hyped turd to come from tinseltown since Waterworld.  lol

Cool news Meh I hope it's as good as Doom big_smile

lol:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
Just kidding

<INSERT MACHO NAME HERE> wrote:

Cool news Meh I hope it's as good as Doom big_smile

lol:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
Just kidding

Haha, I was about to go "over there"...:D

Feel free to go "over there" Doesn't bother me in the slightest, I'm "over here" lol:lol:

Someone "over there" hold 'em down 'till I get "there", or bring 'em "over here"

Now time to get drunk and try that again lol

Yeah, I mean, I love the game, but I just can't see this movie being any good.  Especially if it's done in the same vein as "300".  I'd rather see them take a "Saving Private Ryan" angle, not make it entirely on a computer with a piss poor script.