Topic: Have an idea Meh

I got involved on another forum.  It is a Zelda forum (LegendofZelda.com) and one of the categories it has is a category for discussing current issues.  For example, I particpated in a discussion on the existence of God, and one on cell phones.  Anyway, the point is that I thought we could have something like that here.  I thought it might be fun to discuss opinions on current and serious matters.  I'm sure there are a wide variety of members on this site and that would bring some intelligent discussions.  Then again, maybe that would be for the general chit chat area that we already have.  Any opinions?

Re: Have an idea Meh

I'm guessing it would be alright in the general chit-chat section.  Just start a topic about a "serious issue".  You'd be surprised at the responses you can get.

I've got one... horrormovies.ca clothing!  For sale!  Muahahahahha!

Isn't that exactly what 'general chit-chat' is?  O_o

Alright, just wondering.  Thanks guys.  I guess I was just interested in the setup of the Zelda site, it is kinda why I had the link there, as an example.  But thanks for the response, I will probably start a thread later on an issue.  I have class now so I have to get going.

fine with me, i always have an oppinion about stuff (esp. politics)