Topic: First Dead Rising 2 Screenshots

Capcom was cool enough to give us a bunch of screenshots to share with you all for Dead Rising 2. This comes hot off the heels of the Dead Rising 2 trailer we shared with you all. Dead Rising is a hell of a fun game which is the definition of zombie ...

Read More : First Dead Rising 2 Screenshots

Re: First Dead Rising 2 Screenshots

Looks pretty good.  I'm probably going to have to play the original again pretty soon.  I  really liked that game.

im still playing the original. Trying to save everyone! I have had times where I have 10 or 15 survivors tagging along with me. Keeping em all together is a complete BASTARD lol.

I have it at home...gathering dust...will play one day...don't hurt me...:(

its a great game prddad.

It was the first game I bought for 360, though I cannot get past the demonic clown.  Unfortunately I saved at a bad time so I've had to restart, I ain't played it in a while because that save system in the game and other minor things are so frustrating.

Hopefully they fix that in this new one.

I bought, played the opening scene in the helicopter, then put the side. Wanted to play, but trying to complete-complete Assassin's Creed

Meh wrote:

im still playing the original. Trying to save everyone! I have had times where I have 10 or 15 survivors tagging along with me. Keeping em all together is a complete BASTARD lol.

sounds to me like youve got plenty of ppl to keep the zombies from eating you

thegoldensimatar wrote:

I ain't played it in a while because that save system in the game and other minor things are so frustrating.Hopefully they fix that in this new one.

While beating the holy hell out of zombies is of course a damn good time ... have to agree with you here. The saves were absolute garbage .. and almost ruined the game entirely . Such a great concept with the first.. hopefully they come full circle with Dos.