Re: Piercings and Tattoos?

deadhorse13 wrote:

the pics make the whole thing look a little more distorted - but make no mistake - I'm all about that peach wink

I'm alright - keeping my head above water - even if it is only to tread the same seas of melancholy LOL
Hope the pack is doing well  big_smile

yeah thanks they're fine, young Andrew's still waiting for his first sex education lesson at school though.Mrs Wolfie frowns upon me showing him the pictures in my mags tongue ( just joking folks! or am i?)

she probably has a point - you'll want to gradually work him up to the scat material  lol

At one point I had 16 piercings starting at age 15 with a lip ring and moving onto the last which was my septum at 17. For tattoos I'm not to keen on them but I have the "Theatre of pain" masks (drama masks) tattooed on my left forearm.

Just out of the tattoo parlor with my new "American star"!! Very happy! I can't upload a pic
(don't know how sad ). Damn i like the sensation of getting tattooed!!

Changing subject; how many of ya think there's much more youth getting tattooed these days?
That pretty piss me off, i'm really tired seeing a 15 year old girl or boy with a some tattoos. Few days ago, me and my buds asked few kids with tats on the street why they wanted to get a tatoo; they said: It looks so fuckin cool !!!! The guy had a "DC shoes" tattoo on him! WTF is going on with this damn generation????? F#ckin youth of my a$$

Last edited by D@vid (2010-06-11 10:17:19)

^^^ Err you're just noticing the youth getting tats/pierces now?!  You might want to do some browsing on the 'net.

^^^^No, been a while! But my little cousin cannot stop bother me for getting a tattoo, so i guess that's how it came up on the subject...i guess. Piercings always been pretty popular with youth, but tattoos? That might be this new generation who's completely fucked up.