Re: Piercings and Tattoos?

That is an excellent idea, Pretty.  smile  Never would have thought of that on my own.  I was always just so grateful for the spritzing...until the wiping LOL.  It was like counting between thunder and lightning.  Oooh that's good.  wink

MissKatonic666 wrote:

Garden - go original, it's your back man!  I wouldn't want flash, even if it did make me say wow.   Check out different artist's styles and find one that you like and have them make up your spine piece.   Just saying.

Oh, I'm all about originality with tattoos.  The guy who did my wrist refuses to do those generic ones like the emo star, crosses or barbed wire....I've never seen my tattoo symbol anywhere or on anyone so I'm loving that.  My spine is going to be AWESOME.  The ideas I was going back and forth with, my friend has been designing for me.  All in all, no matter what route I choose, it's going to cost me at least 400 dollars which I don't have now.  The spinal cord is still a few tattoos away for me, I have some other designs for my upper arms and legs.  I'll keep you guys posted.

^  whew *wipes brow*  big_smile

Been trying to figure out what i want for my second tattoo for a while now but havent really figured it out.  Oh well, dont want to rush and get something I'll regret.

jmh314 wrote:

Been trying to figure out what i want for my second tattoo for a while now but havent really figured it out.  Oh well, dont want to rush and get something I'll regret.

You are getting "MissKat Kicks Ass" across your erm, arse...

^ That was my first tattoo.  Maybe i will have to cover it up to say Mss Kat is a big lame.

You mean lamborghini

I have a "I Love Miss Kat" tat on the top of my foot.

Nah, I'm kidding, it's on the inside of my eyelid

i have the grim reaper on my left shoulder and a flying coy dragon on my right thigh.  i want more, but have a cash flow issue...  Miss Kat U rock!

http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb197/skidog1966/dragon.gif

http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb197/skidog1966/reaper.gif

skidog wrote:

i have the grim reaper on my left shoulder and a flying coy dragon on my right thigh.  i want more, but have a cash flow issue...  Miss Kat U rock!

Thanks!  I know what you mean about cash flow, man.  I take advantage of the bulk discount program! tongue

I go to the same people for my piercings as my tattoos, they give me good deals.  Like my eyebrow ring was 60, they gave it to me for 20 because I got a tattoo there and my other piercings, and my tattoo was 120 where it should have been I think 160 or 180.  Of course, I go to Eternal, which in Michigan is the high end place, safety first boys and girls.

I collect them like baseball cards from different artists I research.

6 holes in my left ear, 5 holes and an industrial in my right, my left nostril, eyebrow, tongue and a dermal on the back of my neck.
Then I have a scorpion tattoo. Matches my moms, cuz we're both scorpios big_smile

Very cool, Barb, did you have any pictures to post of those?

Odd, for all the weird things I do, I never had any desire for a tat or piercing.  Not even a pain or money thing (though being unemployed right now wouldn't help), just never felt the urge.  I guess my collection of scars makes up for it.  big_smile

As far as piercings go I only have two in my right ear and 3 in my left.
I have a Triquetra tattooed on my lower back and the Kanji symbols for "time" "truth" & "heart" on my stomach. I want a third one my ankle/foot but can't decide what to get... plus my tattooist is kinda on the other side of the world now which sux...

Have 3 tattoos (one on each arm, 3rd on my neck). Use to have a tongue piercing, took it out because of ex-wife. Should have left it in...:(

I have two tats, until I get the money and an idea for more! Nothing extravagant like the rest of you have posted though. I'm scared to post my pic because it's a tad risque'.

I have a Fleur de Lis on the back of my neck and my name in Chinese characters on my lower back. I have had it verified that it IS my name!

I got the Fleur de Lis because it's Louisville's city's "symbol". I moved here to get a fresh start so I got the tat. Call it corny, but it's pretty bad ass if I say so myself! Also have belly button pierced and 5 holes in my ears (4 on lobes, one cartilage)

I'm easily swayed with a belly piercing and a tatoo on the lower back...:)

What the hell... I'll post the pic of my tats! I'm not ashamed! If you think I'm fat, ugly, etc. leave the comments to yourself... You're just jealous anyways LOL! I'm only partly kidding!

PRD- I don't wear the belly button ring anymore, but the hole is still there. My little tummy isn't too little anymore! Oh well!

http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff267/katylou84/tats.jpg

Last edited by katylou84 (2009-03-26 10:53:09)

Nice pic.
I have the Superman "S" on my right shoulder.  A demon dagger that takes up the length between my left elbow and wrist.  Both my ears gauged to 10 twice, working on making them bigger but it is hard having to take them out every day for work.

Last edited by BigEvil (2009-03-26 13:48:33)

katylou84 wrote:

What the hell... I'll post the pic of my tats! I'm not ashamed! If you think I'm fat, ugly, etc. leave the comments to yourself... You're just jealous anyways LOL! I'm only partly kidding!

I do not think you are fat or ugly, for the record.  Do the designs on the lower back mean anything?

katylou84 wrote:

PRD- I don't wear the belly button ring anymore, but the hole is still there. My little tummy isn't too little anymore! Oh well!

http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff26 … 4/tats.jpg

Katylou if you are fat then I am hannibal Lecter! Even from the back you look fantastic smile and damn I love the tattoos!

I'm thinking about getting a giant cross on my stomach with the words "Only God Can Judge Me" beneath it.