Topic: American McGee's Alice Sequel Announced

In some interesting horror video game news, it appears a long awaited sequel is going to be on it's way.  EA games CEO John Riccitiello announced at D.I.C.E. '09 that EA games will be getting started on a sequel to American McGee's Alice.&n...

Read More : American McGee's Alice Sequel Announced

Re: American McGee's Alice Sequel Announced

Concept art looks freakin awesome, cant wait for this one!

Love the concept! Really truly awesome picture, if the game is as good I am more than sold! big_smile

^ The original game was awesome, so I have faith that this could be a pretty cool sequel

I wish I played the origianl. Maybe I'll look for it someplace if it is still out. I wanted to play the game when I heard about the movie so I would know the story...but SMG isn't in the movie anymore so I'm only interested in the games haha. Movie later if it happens.
The sequel I will def. pick up for the Xbox 360.

Hold on - American McGee?  Is that a brand or is it Lucky McGee's brother.

^ American McGee is a real person. he's a game deseigner.   In addition to Alice he has also done a gaming series based on Grimm's Fairy Tales and was supposed to do a dark game based on the land of Oz but that was scrapped.

And you are thinking of Lucky McKee not McGee

hey does anyone know if the origional game can be played on a laptop with windows vista?  i've wanted that game for almost a decade but never had a computer to play it on till now.  Thanks a million!:D

Dont know if it is compatible with Vista or not.  They may have a newer version out that is compatible with it but you'd have to look into it more cause fuck if i know.  lol

Vamp_Slayer wrote:

I wish I played the origianl. Maybe I'll look for it someplace if it is still out. I wanted to play the game when I heard about the movie so I would know the story...but SMG isn't in the movie anymore so I'm only interested in the games haha. Movie later if it happens.
The sequel I will def. pick up for the Xbox 360.

I have the original here somewhere. its one of thode things you loose in a move. You know you've seen it but can't remember which box.
I t is a really cool game.
Didn't get far. My PC blew a rod or something and by the time I got my laptop Alice got lost in the shuffle.
A sequel I would check out.

Hey I have a ten day timeout from work and I got plans to go thru unpacked boxes.
If and when I come across it  I'll let you all know.
BTW, picked the game up at Goodwill for like 2 bucks.