Topic: Let The Right One In Deleted Scenes

Let the Right One In has taken the genre by storm and many had put the film in their favorite of the year. Since the DVD will be released on March 10th some deleted scenes from the film have made their way online. B-D was able to get their hands on t...

Read More : Let The Right One In Deleted Scenes

Re: Let The Right One In Deleted Scenes

I've already pre-ordered big_smile

I hope the DVD picks up well, as the theatrical run was fairly brief.  I saw it, loved, and am definately gonna buy it, but I'm surprised at how many people missed out on it.

Well it only hit about 53 theaters.. Thats why I didn't get to see it.

Same goes for me. Where I live it was never released at our cinema at all! From all the good reviews I have heard regarding this movie though I definitely plan to get this on DVD.

smile

Goon wrote:

Well it only hit about 53 theaters.. Thats why I didn't get to see it.

I was the only person in the theater when I went to see it.  tongue

god damn, this movie is SO effing good! i got a copy from online sites about 6 months ago, and i just LOVE this movie. anyone who watched the movie and watched those deleted scenes.....those bullies....the swimming pool scene!  WOW!

I think I might be the only person who didn't like this film, although the ending was really good.

I think this film is playing in Halifax this monday night at Park Lane Cinema's at 7pm if anyone here is close.  It still isn't advertised on the empire theatres website but I'm pretty sure it is.  Gonna look into it tonight.

Twoslowjoe wrote:

I think I might be the only person who didn't like this film, although the ending was really good.

I certainly didn't like it as much as everyone else, but I still thought it was pretty damn good.

Just ordered the blu-ray version, Can't wait for it to get here big_smile

Twoslowjoe wrote:

Funny I didn't like the ending that much. I thought it should have ended before what happened at the swimming pool. The train ending felt too different in tone from the film's overall melancholy.

Still, it was a great movie.

The two deleted clips don't do much for me and can see why they've been removed.