Topic: Puppet Master: Axis of Evil

Did you guys hear about this one coming out? I still have mixed feelings, and I dont know what to expect, all I know that its in the works, but I dont know much about it, anyone else?

Re: Puppet Master: Axis of Evil

Yes I heard about this last year from Charles Band himself on his vidcasts on fullmoondirect.com.  As far as details on the movie...I don't know.  I don't think they have that much money for movies these days so I'm a little scared it might be really crappy, but so long as they don't take cuts from the previous films I think I'll enjoy it.

They're doing a sequel to Demonic Toys, Head of the Family, and The Killer Eye too smile

That is so sweet, I didn't know about the other releases too. Fullmoondirect has a lot of little projects in the works then, I just hope they spend a little more time on them :-P The past few puppet masters have almost been as bad as the "Land Before Time" Series :-P

Did you hear about the Totem Replica and Dvd box set?

gabs1515 wrote:

Yes I heard about this last year from Charles Band himself on his vidcasts on fullmoondirect.com.  As far as details on the movie...I don't know.  I don't think they have that much money for movies these days so I'm a little scared it might be really crappy, but so long as they don't take cuts from the previous films I think I'll enjoy it.

They're doing a sequel to Demonic Toys, Head of the Family, and The Killer Eye too smile

I can't wait for the sequel to Demonic Toys, I loved the first.

yeah that is a pretty awesome deal.  They had a great deal a little while back where you could buy all the replicas and get all the puppet master movies for like $900 bucks, it was actually pretty cheap.

I already have the archive collection box set, I got it on one of their half off specials they do every couple months during a holiday.  Its pretty awesome.  The quality of the dvd isn't the greatest and there isn't much for special features....but it is full moon so I love it smile

gabs1515 wrote:

They're doing a sequel to Demonic Toys:)

I heard about the Demonic Toys sequel, it's about time. I do like the Puppet Master films so hopefully it will be good.

YES! That is awesome. I remember when I was about 7 and I tried to rent puppet master 1-3 again before the 4th one came out and I found out about rated R restrictions, but all I had to do was call my mom and get the ok then they let me rent em. I loved those movies so much, I'm definitely excited about a new one.

In my opinion a movie that cannot be screwed up. It will either be serious or over-the-top and that's what I remembered it for the most. Hope is rekindled smile, this makes me happy.

I'm looking forward to this, but I doubt that it can capture the same fun that I had when I watched all of the Full Moon movies as a teenager.

Plus I think the budgets for a Full Moon film now are much lower than they were in the 90's...so the quality might suffer some.

I'll give this a try, along with the new Demonic Toys movie.  I just watched the original today.

I've only seen 1 & 2 many, many Full Moons ago,
aside from The Demonic Toys coupling.

I think I can live with that.

wow lets see if they battle more space aliens in this one. I watch the first movie a few days ago, I was so lost in the story but the puppetry was so well done, I couldn't believe it. I do remember watching some of the newer ones and when they got to 4 they lost me as a watcher, it seemed like it was rated g. But after watching the first one all over again I can see that they puppets arn't actually evil, it's all about who controls them, they have a tendency to be both good and evil. I would like to see them go back to their core, make them more take and violent.

Cool. love the Puppetmaster movies.

How long has it been since Full Moon (or whatever the current name is) made a good movie, 10 years or so?  It would be nice if Puppet Master and Toys were good, as I like the first ones.  Dollman vs. Demonic Toys wasn't bad, either.  I just don't have much hope these projects, though.

Like I mentioned on another Full Moon thread, Evil Bong 2 just came out and it was pretty good. Give it a shot if you don't think they've made anything decent for a while. It was actually better than the first Evil Bong.

I've seen Evil Bong at the video store but was afraid it would be stupid. what's it about ??

Happy bunnies? lol:lol:

I'm guessing that it's about some sort of demonic cannabis smoking paraphernalia wink

<INSERT MACHO NAME HERE> wrote:

Happy bunnies? lol:lol:

I'm guessing that it's about some sort of demonic cannabis smoking paraphernalia wink

hence the name ??  tongue

so in other words its like Idle Hands  ?   big_smile

When I was living in Hong Kong, Full Moon was a saving grace. So many awesome movies, from Puppetmaster on along the line.;)
I think Full Moon will do what they do best: Release entertaining schlock.

MistressOf Horror wrote:

I've seen Evil Bong at the video store but was afraid it would be stupid. what's it about ??

I'm a huge Full Moon fan (is there a Full Moon thread in here somehwere?).I love most of their movies. Sure some are more campy or silly but I'm a big fan of that stuff.  Evil Bong was pretty funny but I actually thought Evil Bong 2 (King Bong) was better. The voice of Evil Bong always makes me laugh (ghetto sassy lady).

I'm excited for PuppetMaster...it's been awhile so the return is highly welcomed.

On set of PM Axis.
[youtube] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iBcKutRNUs8[/youtube]

http://www.shockya.com/news/wp-content/uploads/puppet_master_axis_of_evil.jpg