Topic: SuperBowl shuts down Church Party

Total and utter CRAP! I dont normally post this stuff but i found this to be super lame.
http://www.ultimate-fighter.ca/Forum/vi … ?pid=45418

Re: SuperBowl shuts down Church Party

When the church dropped the fee I'd have thought that would be enough.  It is a shame that the only places in which the game can be viewed are non-kid friendly. 

It's not as if they (the NFL) are gonna lose money.  Last I checked, it's gonna be televised for free anyway.  And anyone who thinks the Neilsons are even relevant anymore needs to get their head out of the sand.  Of course, that's been an issue for quite some time. 

It's really too bad, it sounds like it would've been a nice day out for the family.

More corporate bullshit... I hope god smites them....

You know, of all the things corporate businesses do to people, this takes the cake.  A small fee to help support the church was removed, okay fine, but then tell the parish to lose the projector.  So much for family fun.  I won't try to to complain too much here so I will just say that people such as these business men have to realize that it is an impossibility to enforce such a law.

Thats wacked out.

Yeah... that's just a little more then whack.

That is such bullshit! Ok fine, drop the fee. I can almaost see the reason behind that. But to say they cant have it on projected tv? And I gotta agree, it is a more family type environment. The NFL is way outta line on this one. That is just complete and utter bullshit! I would go ahead and do it anyway.

Go to any sports bar, they have more than one TV. Of course the beer companies advertise big time the superbowl. look at all the miller, bud posters, flags, on football/beer. they put big bucks in NFL pockets. Its like MLB charging little leauge teams a license fee when they use the MLB teams name in pony, little Leauge.