Topic: Blood: The Last Vampire Trailer

Remember Blood: The Last Vampire, the animated movie that came out of Japan, oh about 8 or 9 years ago now?  Well, the amazing people that brought us Freddy vs Jason and Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon have teamed up with director Chris Nahon (Kis...

Read More : Blood: The Last Vampire Trailer

Re: Blood: The Last Vampire Trailer

Trailer doesn't look bad at all but one thing that bugged me was the opening sentence. How many more trailers am I gonna see that starts, "Since the Dawn of Time"?? Sex it up make it a little different for crying out loud!

big_smile

I'm psyched about this. Ever since I first saw Blood, I was hoping for a follow-up, so I suppose I can settle for a live-action flick.

Coolest of cool-I'm there!
Yes just hate all that serious deep voiced crap, which has become a parody of itself. When will they learn. Not that I want a high pitched whinny. Just regular voice over. Or none at all after all the visuals speak for themselves

They wont learn. Stupidity is convention, remember?

I don't care about the voiceover, I like the look of that!  big_smile

BlackTequilaKiss wrote:

Trailer doesn't look bad at all but one thing that bugged me was the opening sentence. How many more trailers am I gonna see that starts, "Since the Dawn of Time"?? Sex it up make it a little different for crying out loud!

big_smile

"Since 7:23 AM on last Thursday, the final showdown has been brewing between Monday's Good and Tuesday's Evil and culminates in the idyllic pastures of a cow farm during happy hour this coming Friday"

Better?  tongue

Trailer looks good to me!

Much better tongue

lol

BlackTequilaKiss wrote:

big_smile

saw the original anime and ive been waiting for this movie ....since the dawn of time!!!!! (i even said in my james earl jones  voice just for good measure)

Last edited by skincarver (2009-03-08 01:24:28)

Hopefully they just use the original anime as the source material. The series was just awful. Couldn't finish it.