Re: Fangoria Spooksmodel 2010 Contest

Pervert? She's been here barely a week and a comment is made about her 'jugs' smile

And what are evil, the pictures or the jugs, don't know anymore lol

Kaci, don't worry.  Shannon got in BECAUSE she has horror chops (she's a filmmaker and author), and was obviously personable and talented.  They want someone who knows Horror, and can put on a show, not just a pretty face. 

That's why the chick from Rock of Love didn't get it.  That girl had EASILY the most online votes, but it comes down to the three judges at the show.  They could tell who was the most EFFECTIVE woman for the job.

But, indeed, your pics are HAWT! big_smile

I wasn't commenting on her jugs, I said that on the basis of competition.  I look at her photos as classy and some of the others (as she was talking about with a bikini and chainsaw) as looking at them based on assets (i.e. jugs)  I wasn't talking about her, but her competition.

Stick that in your pipe and smoke it lol

Thanks GAB, brought my own stuff to smoke though...thanks Mr. Phelps...:D

But you are right, her photos are classier than what we all know her competition will bring out.

haha awesome, pass some of that this way.

I would, but he just left for a swim meet...damn celebrities...hopefully Kaci doesn't treat us this way...:(

You guys are cracking me up, hahaha....

Thank you for the nice comments!

Wait till the drunk people show up later today and view your photos...;)

KACI you are very sexy and cute wink I loved the pics, in my view all gorgeous and unique compared to the usual stuff.

Absolutely stunning big_smile

kaci wrote:

Thank you everyone :-]

I really like these forums a lot. I've made quite a few friends on here (most of them talk to me via Myspace though). I always like talking with other artists about horror and art related things :-]

I'm not sure when I'll be able to post links, but go ahead and visit my Myspace, so you can view the pics that I submitted to the contest.

myspace . com / kaci    (remove the spaces)

The voting hasn't gone up yet (at least, not to my knowledge), but it supposed to go up on Fangoria.com or Fangocon.com today.

If you guys would like to ask me any questions, feel free to PM me or message me on Myspace. I'd be more than happy to answer them, and tell you why I think I have what it takes to be the next Spooksmodel for 2010. big_smile

Kaci I couldnt find any photos on your myspace. We were going to give you a plug in the news. Any chance you can email me some?

once again Meh is there to save the day!

(insert superman theme)  big_smile

Meh's trying to score some hot pics hahahaha

Wow, thank you so much!

What is your email address?

EDIT: Nevermind, I just saw the little button under your avatar.

Thank you!

Last edited by kaci (2009-03-11 14:54:27)

well, MY email address is...:D

Well, the voting still isn't up.

I have heard rumors that it will go public after this weekend.

As soon as it goes up I'm voting for you as many times as possible!  Your morguespace pics are incredible.  Your a very beautiful woman!!!

Thank you so much BigEvil! I just added you on Myspace as well smile

Guess what!

I just got word that I was selected as a semi-finalist in the contest!

The voting goes up soon and I will need all the support I can get, so I can make it to the finals round at Weekend of Horrors Los Angeles.

Anything anyone could do to help me out would be great.

You sexy devil, you should get it.  wink

OK the drunk people are here..what pictures, where? Jugs?

so the on line voting is REALLY supposed to be up tomorrow? does anybody know why itsbeen delayed? I too entered the contest and  am anxious to see who made it this far. I am not a model & i had a friend take my pictures with my camera...I am just a  Mortician & a lover of horror movies!  Regardless of being in the spooksmodel contest I am so excited for the convention next month in LA!! I got my gold pass and I cant wait to meet Tom Savini, Bill Moseley, Tobe Hooper and Clive Barker (and everyone else!)...how exciting! I particularly wanted to ask Kaci how and where she viewed the hopefuls pics and if they notified you that you made it to the online voting or if you just get to see for yourself when it goes up?? thanks for your time everybody and have fun!!

I received an email from the Admin of the Spooksmodel Contest, notifying me that I was selected as a semi-finalist.

Congrats.  The pictures in your Morguespace look awesome.  Best of luck.

Love your pictures and I wish you all the best of luck!!