Topic: More cool stuff coming on DVD

I am not the biggest fan of Sci/Fi's original movies but if you are then count your lucky stars. 14 of them to be exact,  Image entertainment just hooked up with the sci/fi channel to release 14 movies on the same date. I have seen afew of these and they are not too bad but for the most part the rest are pretty ugly. Here's the list:
Terminal Invasion (with Bruce Campbell)
Manticore
Snakehead Terror
Darklight
Interceptor Force 2
Crimson Force
Alien Seige
Locusts
Threshold
webs
Bugs
Encrypt
Death lands
Do or Die

And I'm not sure if anyone reported this or not but the Black Christmas remake comes out on April 17th in both R and Unrated versions with 3 alternate endings, deleted scenes, and 2 featurettes. I did not get a chance to see this one in the theatre so I am definately looking forward to the dvd release.

Re: More cool stuff coming on DVD

Terminal Invasion is OK.. Its good for a Sci Fi Original which is saying something.. The Black Christmas remake was trash in my opinion. It was just nothing worth watching again.. The kills are kind of cool but the whole back story and everything else is just a bit too much..

I haven't seen any of the other movies but I did see Black Christmas and I have to agree with goon it wasn't good..

I'll be picking up the Black Christmas remake.  I mean, Billy's mom having sex with him when he's still a kid?  Now that's fucked up.  I dug it.

Full moon is releasing somewhat of a "greatest hits" box set. its got Arcade, Bad Channels, Netherworld, The Seedpeople, and Shadowzone. Not too bad if you're in to b movies.

Out of that list...Terminal Invasion (also helmed by Sean S. Cunningham from Friday the 13th)  is the best and I might pick it up as Bruce Campbell rocks.

I can say to everyone....avoid Manticore at all cost, its complete and utter crap.

TiM the Zombie wrote:

I'll be picking up the Black Christmas remake.  I mean, Billy's mom having sex with him when he's still a kid?  Now that's fucked up.  I dug it.

Yeah I have to laugh I took my teenage cousin with me and she found out in-breeding meant..lol