Re: Introduce Yourself

Welcome Pyhhra and kXnPunk!

Thank you Scavenger of Human Sorrow.
I really enjoy the place. Full of fun stuff all around. smile

Thanx Scavenger:)

Welcome! Good to see some new faces around.

For all the new people,welcome my son,welcome to the machine. smile

New here,but not new inside horror movies. I like zombie horrors and especially big fan of George Romero ofc.Hope I will fit into this boards.Cheers big_smile

Welcome, flamethrower. Nice avatar smile

Welcome Flamethrower, you're a sure fit around here. Everyone is, that's the best part wink

Unless you hate Horror movies then...then...then I don't know why you would be on a Horror forum but that won't be a problem anyway smile

Welcome flamethrower. From your username I thought that you like The Thing. hmm

Thanks ppl 4 the warm welcome smile

Scavenger of Human Sorrow wrote:

Welcome Flamethrower, you're a sure fit around here. Everyone is, that's the best part wink

Unless you hate Horror movies then...then...then I don't know why you would be on a Horror forum but that won't be a problem anyway smile

You have incorrectly judged me Scavenger big_smile Maybe because of this silly caption "Horror Virgin" tongue

A Lost Boy wrote:

Welcome flamethrower. From your username I thought that you like The Thing. hmm

I will dissapoint you,I'm not.But there are other Carpetner movies I like smile

Last edited by flamethrower (2012-08-29 14:21:05)

^^ For example? (my mind: Surely you must have Christine you little *****. Say it or I'll cut your *********.) smile

Or maybe you like Halloween or something. Trick or' Treat --------> Halloween big_smile

They Live,The Ward,In the Mouth of Madness,I like Halloween but not the first part.I like H20 and The Curse of Michael Myers better smile

I liked the original, the sequel. I think I also liked the spin-off but meh. Disappointed that u don't have The Thing and Christine.

Welcome aboard Flamethrower!!!
Enjoy, they are really nice people and there's some amazing stuff in here.

Just don't mess with the Helrzr Flamethrower!!!!
Ya, there are nice people on here but not me.....stay away! Just messin
Now how do I get my damn smileys to work again....I forget

Hello people, I'm pretty crap at introducing myself so I'll keep this brief; long-time horror fanatic here, looking to chat about all things mad & macabre. Hope you'll have me, I don't mean like THAT! smile  Anyway, er, hello!

Hey, hey, hey Fulcento welcome to this bloody ghostly, macabre and zombieter space. Hope you'll enjoy as much as I do.

Still wondering why I didn't join before. Love the place. smile

Welcome Funceto.

Thanks KXnPunk & A Lost Boy. Yeah, this site seems like loads of fun. I look forward to posting my mad disjoinetdness (is that even a word!?) on here and yeah, I happened upon this place through a fortuitous google search for 'horror forums', cheers for the gracious acceptance me mateys!

Hello All. Nice to see so many new maniacs or should i say people. Just dont offend Monkey. He's our version of Mother! ala Psycho and Jason.