Re: Introduce Yourself

Damn Vasquez, poor result against the Arsenal this arvo. May I ask... are you a scouser or do you just support Liverpool? Yer know, like those pesky cockney reds?

I am from Leeds but I lived in Manchester for a while, plus all my family support Man U. Also, I really love watching great football, so not much chance of that watching Leeds tongue

Awesome game, love love love Van Perfect! Hattrick, bloody brilliant

Fulcento wrote:

Damn Vasquez, poor result against the Arsenal this arvo. May I ask... are you a scouser or do you just support Liverpool? Yer know, like those pesky cockney reds?

I actually live in Cardiff but my dad is a Liverpool Supporter so i followed suit. Why the fck did we not sign more strikers during the transfer window is what i wanna know.

^
Yeah, after letting Caroll go on loan to West Ham youse lot needed a striker to partner up with that racist guy, Suarez!!! If it were up to me I'd sell you Rooney. We don't need him anymore lol!

Grrr I hate Suarez. I still love Rooney, I think once they get going together him and RvP are gonna be an awesome combo. I love Chicharito too but I'm not a big fan of Dany Welbeck, I wouldn't play him every week.

Liverpool are struggling for strike power that's for sure. I can't understand why they didn't try and sign someone

I think they were trying to sign Dempsey but the owners weren't prepared to put up enough money. I mean WTF!. Makes me sad when we used to have the likes of Alonso, Torres, Mascherano, Meireles and Aurelio sad. We nearly won the league with most of them in our 2008-2009 team. Only 4 points behind leader Man U with 86 points 2 their 90 at the end of that season.

Even if I know nothing about it at all I've always loved following europeans talk about which football team they support. It's like us canadians with hockey. It makes up great dicussions like the one I just read now. Thanks for the entertaining minutes I just spent. smile

Yeah, I'm not sold on Welbeck either, Rooney seems out of favour with Fergie at the mo and that may just spell curtains on his Utd career. I'd hate to be in Fergie's bad books haha! I reckon if Rooney dropped back and linked up with Scholes as a midfield combo, then have Van Persie as a lone striker it could work. Whadya reckon?

When you think of all that talent that has been sold, with virtually none bought in to replace it, it's no wonder Liverpool are where they are. Dempsey would have been useful but he hardly makes up for all of those, it's definitely time for some heavy investment

Liverpool are flat broke, they simply can't invest heavily, plus, they're a no mark team with nish chance of a top four champions league position. Oh how the mighty have fallen! It's a damn shame as they have some of the best infastructure and supporters in the world, and, in Steven Gerrard possess one of the best midfielders in the world but they're a club in crisis presently. They'll bounce back, just not this season. I predict they'll finish about sixth or seventh.

Welcome!  A quick run-down of the rules:

1. Respect others' opinions, even if you disagree with them.
2. No spamming.
3. No flaming/trolling
4. All new members must pay me fifty dollars.  I accept cash and PayPal.
5. Ignore #4 and enjoy yourself.

big_smile

Welcome to horror fanatics nevecelvin !

http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u270/Darthchaos76/VARIOUS%20COMMENTS/zombiecom4.gif

Well just have fun here Nev! May I call you Nev?

Greetings and salutations Neve. Hope you enjoy your stay!!

Welcome nevecelvin123 enjoy the ride!!!

Hi Neve, welcome to the asylum.  I'm the resident monkey, have a complimentary banana.
(Oh, and listen to Lon- Rules #1, and by connection #3, are very important.  There was a rash of fools recently breaking them.  They are now gone.)

Anyhoo, welcome!
(OK, it's not MY jungle, but I wanted to use the pic. lol )
http://candlesbyconnie.com/images/34512.jpg

LoudLon wrote:

Welcome!  A quick run-down of the rules:

1. Respect others' opinions, even if you disagree with them.
2. No spamming.
3. No flaming/trolling
4. All new members must pay me fifty dollars.  I accept cash and PayPal.
5. Ignore #4 and enjoy yourself.

big_smile

Damn, sorry Lon, I totally neglected to send you those dollars when I first registered. All apologies. It was remiss. Now, if you send me your sort code, card number, mother's maiden name, any passwords connected to the account, address, phone number and 4 digit pin  I'll wire those 50 dollars over into your personal account.
Don't worry - I won't steal your details - honest!!!

It's a deal!  Check your PMs. smile

Your PM was very rude. I'm not asking much - alls you have to do is email your banking details to my good friend Onwuchekwa in the Nigerian stock exchange and those fifty kobo, oops, I mean dollars are yours to spend. Don't be so cynical Lon! I mean well. Now, about that 16 digit card number... Onwuchekwa promises a massive return on your investment so give me your bloody account number already!!!

Fine.  Here's my sixteen-number account number:

And I always forget the last one...um...oh! It's 6.  The last number is 6.

Stop fretting Lon, now that my Nigerian friend and I have your bank account details we won't skip town. Promise. lol
Ah yeah, just a random question mate but may I please have your national insurance number? It's a pesky formality but without it I can't empty, oops, I mean deposit money into your account!!!

National Insurance number?  Yeah, we don't have those here in the states.  I don't even know what that is. lol

What is it, like a social security number or something?  A benefits number assigned at birth, that kind of thing?

Aw, crap Lon, now I'm trying to figure out if those numbers mean anything...

Naw, save yourself the effort, man.  They're just random numbers, no rhyme or reason. lol

^^
I never know with you, sometimes you slip in some obscure stuff in your posts- I'm always wary.  tongue

By the way, I'm looking at around 8PM or so tomorrow to talk about HorrorFest.