Re: Introduce Yourself

^^^
Cool to see someone as weird as me. Hahaha

I live in Alaska. I carve pumpkins for contests THAT I WIN. WHERE ARE YOUR PUMPKIN PICTURES?

Additionally, I make a large portion of my living off ebay so I'm online alot. With that known, I need reasons to be distracted online.

wH3LLcome to the MADhouse, you've definitely in the right place to be distracted. This place is the funniest and coolest in ALL Cyberspace. And I know, been online since 1984, good ol'14-28K/s days. Hahaha

Sweet the carvin pumpkins thing.

I don't think any of us posted picts of their own carved pumpkins but I replied to your where are the Halloween new thread.

Lots of way cool peeps here. Enjoy the place I personaly call Home Sweet Evil Home. big_smile

I 'm from Louisiana....swamps yikes  Newish to horror(got into it through YA stuff), catching up on all the movies I have missed. LOVE zombie movies and home invasion type stuff.

I have a large collection of knives.

Hello Zombetta, welcome to the madhouse!  I am the resident monkey, have a complimentary banana.  big_smile

There are some people here that have a nice collection of bladed weapons; my best is a mere 5 inch glave.  Enjoy, especially since you are new(ish) to horror, we have some of the best people to give you suggestions for things to watch.  Well, except me, I seek out the worst horror films, so if I mention something that you've never heard of, I suggest you don't watch it unless I say it's OK.  lol

http://lh4.ggpht.com/_icyU1rE7RMY/SzT1IWnKcUI/AAAAAAAAETY/fyKW90iSnDQ/AdvSuitesWelcomeMonkey87w.jpg

wH3LLcome to the MADhouse Zombette, you WILL enjoy it here, no doubt possible. The coolest people EVER!!! smile

Hi, I'm new. I love horror. I am going to school for TV and broadcasting mostly to learn the technical aspects of filming and to get some money to pay to do something independently some day. I did music for a long time, about six years or so. My favourite kind of horror movies generally consist of gritty stuff. Supernatural sort of themes are okay but nothing beats something that you can see happening to you or someone you know. I hate a lot of CGI stuff and definitely have an appreciation for the days of latex, blood packs and prosthetic rigs.

wH3LLcome to our sweet kick ass and crazy MADhouse.

We also have a few directors and producers in here so you'll fit right in. Don't be afraid to ask questions if you need. We love helping out.

And enjoy the best place this side of the Moon. big_smile

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-12-04 07:07:39)

Welcome, friend! I'm relatively new myself, but this an amazingly tight and great community, you'll fit right in! Hell if I can anyone can, I was a complete and utter newbie in horror when I first joined, my experience has grown far more vast than I'd thought it could in such a short time.

Long time visitor to the forum and website.  I am a huge horror fan, also a filmmaker who is getting into the distribution end.  I hope to have some great conversations here.

Welcome to forums!

I love independent works, especially from 'local' sources, big supporter of local talent, recent purchased Lee's The Truck on DVD in fact, smile

wH3LLcome to our MADhouse and yes you'll enjoy it because it's just freaking way too damn fun in here. Best people of the whole Universe are members here.

Feel free to message me in or out of the forums, we're always around somewhere!

Hi tube and 10.  I'm the resident monkey, have a complimentary banana.  big_smile

I'm Laura. I'm old(ish) I worked in movie stores for a good 10 years of my life- now I am a chocolatier (yeah I make chocolate for a living). I have a huge collection of horror toys, movies, posters etc. I'm bored.

Hello, Wholelottafuckery, awesome name BTW. Welcome to the mad house I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay.

wH3LLcome to the best place on Cyberspace, our insanely cool MADhouse.

Gotta say that your nick is truely badass. Just like your hair. So you won't be able to be bored in here, impossible, it's way too fun.

Enjoy miss!!! smile

Haha thanks! I'm just fluttering around the boards trying to get a grasp on things. I'm not really a computer kind of person, but I read the site frequently. So here I am, rock you like a hurricane?

^^^
Rock you like a Sharknado rather. Hahaha

Quoting Scorpions is always a good start to joining the forum.

wholelottafuckery wrote:

I'm old(ish)

Is that anything like middle-aged?  Because I arrived there a few years ago and I gotta say, I'm not a fan. hmm

LoudLon wrote:
wholelottafuckery wrote:

I'm old(ish)

Is that anything like middle-aged?  Because I arrived there a few years ago and I gotta say, I'm not a fan. hmm

Im in my 30's, thats where the

^^^
Another time the dreaded bug cut off your post.
So if you're oldish in your 30s that makes LoudLon and me ancestors... lol

Well, now, I don't know about that.  I'm 42; it's not like I'm so old that I fart dust or anything. lol

^^^
Mwahahaha

Well I'm 44 and it's not like I fart Uranium.
Yes I'll be drowned in a bath of it. lol