Re: Introduce Yourself

^^^
There's very few of Ed Wood's ones I haven't seen, he RULES!!!

Plan 9 man, such an amazing CLASSIC!!! big_smile

Don't bother with ORGY OF THE DEAD or HOT ICE.

Hi. I'm your newest member. I'm a big fan of Poltergeist, which is my favorite horror movie (as you may have guessed). I'm also a big fan of Jaws, Ghostbusters, The 'Burbs, A Nightmare on Elm Street (1984 original) (1st & 7th only), Halloween (1978 original only), Creature (1998) (Craig T. Nelson), Predator, and Duel.

Last edited by Steve Freeling (2014-03-01 01:42:36)

Welcome Steve! That is a great list of favorites.

wH3LLcome to the MADhouse and someone that likes Duel is definitely OK in my book. Enjoy, it's a great forum full of way cool peeps. Aside me, I'm just naughty and EVIL. lol

Steve Freeling wrote:

Hi. I'm your newest member. I'm a big fan of Poltergeist, which is my favorite horror movie (as you may have guessed). I'm also a big fan of Jaws, Ghostbusters, The 'Burbs, A Nightmare on Elm Street (1984 original) (1st & 7th only), Halloween (1978 original only), Creature (1998) (Craig T. Nelson), Predator, and Duel.

Welcome Steve! Glad to have ya hear. Poltergeist definitely holds a special place in my heart since it was the first horror movie I saw in the theaters. And the one that gave me my lifelong fear of clowns.

Hey Steve, how ya doing?

Toadliquor wrote:

Welcome Steve! Glad to have ya hear. Poltergeist definitely holds a special place in my heart since it was the first horror movie I saw in the theaters. And the one that gave me my lifelong fear of clowns.

http://www.horror-movies.ca/Forum/viewt … p?id=30959

Hahaha lol

Toadliquor wrote:
Steve Freeling wrote:

Yeah. For me it was clowns, dolls, trees, the closet, and my biggest fear was static channels. When the static would come, I'd scream in terror and move fast to change to a real channel, for fear of letting the 'TV people' in. I was only 7 at the time, so this is understandable. And yet I found that I loved the experience, and wanted to see it again. When I watched Craig T. Nelson, I saw my dad on that screen, and see him on that screen even more now. When I watched JoBeth Williams, I saw my mom on that screen and see her on that screen even more now. They were the first movie parents I'd seen that were anything like my own. So, you can see it was (is) a very special movie experience for me.
★★★★★ out of ★★★★★ for this classic

GHOST DADDY wrote:

Hey Steve, how ya doing?

Pretty much fine, I guess.

kXnPunk wrote:
Toadliquor wrote:

http://www.horror-movies.ca/Forum/viewt … p?id=30959

Hahaha lol

fuck that! yikes

Last edited by Toadliquor (2014-03-01 13:34:52)

Welcome, Steve! The '98 "Creature" certainly looks weird on that list (I had to imdb it to remember), but it definitely was a cool miniseries. I remember manically awaiting every week for a new episode, many years ago.

Ah! I forgot to mention Aliens on that list.

A+
smile)

Apparently, posts cannot contain only capital letters.

Whoa.... wait a minute! You mean the Peter Benchley Creature??? I just reviewed that flick... and yikes!

Welcome to the board Steve. Nice one mate. Make yourself at home but don't eat any bananas from Azzy - they're well dodgy!!

http://changeyourchoices.files.wordpress.com/2011/12/blog-cheers-1.jpg

Hello all. Love all things horror. The bloodier, the better.

Cheers.

Welcome to the club!

Cheers, mate! Welcome to the board!

Welcome, Djinn.  Gotta say, I like this avatar better than the first one you had earlier.  Flash Gordon doesn't get enough love. smile

LoudLon wrote:

Welcome, Djinn.  Gotta say, I like this avatar better than the first one you had earlier.  Flash Gordon doesn't get enough love. smile

Thanks Hicks.

Yeah, LoudLon....Flash Gordon is one of my fav flicks. One hell of a soundtrack too.

^^^
Oh yeah, Flash RULES!!!

And wH3LLcome to the MADhouse.

kXnPunk wrote:

^^^
Oh yeah, Flash RULES!!!

And wH3LLcome to the MADhouse.

Cheers

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6nc6t8Tl41qfo01bo1_500.jpg

Hey guys new to the board into anything zombie and anything indie, Favourite movies.

I saw the devil
They Live
Frankenstein (1931)
Return of the Living Dead 2 (Rad Soundtrack)
Battle Royale
Invasion of the body snatchers (1978)
Manhunter (1986)
Halloween (1978)
The Fog
Cemetary Man
Re Animator
ETC                 Cheers Peeps