Re: Introduce Yourself

Hehe...should have seen the looks on people's faces.  I think I might have scard an elderly woman to death.  Should have gotten a pair of vampire fangs and worn them too to make myself look even more creepy tongue

Hello all,
I am new to this forum.  My name is Eric S. Brown.  I have been a horror/zombie fan all my life.  I am also a horror author (mainly zombie stuff) though not a super well known one.  My latest book was this  http://shocklines.stores.yahoo.net/wanobersbrbc.html
Anyway, this looks like a cool place. 
Later,
Eric
PS- Has anyone saw the new Chainsaw prequel yet? Is it worth watching?

Hey Eric, I'm Raven welcome and enjoy..its kool to know your a writer..and I haven't seen it yet but others on here I believe have so I'm sure they'll give you there info..

Thanks Raven.

Hey Eric.  I'm Rick...I'm the feller yer folks warned ya about.  tongue

Hiay Incubusvane. Feel free to come to me if you have any questions or problems here on the wonderful horror-movies forum.

Well hello everyone my name is Whyt, that is like Wit.  People call me Doom, or Whyt Doom, though I think the nickname is nice, perhaps a slight bit pretecious.  I am an aspiring horror movie director who wants to make a horror movie that is scary for reasons that most aren't.  I am honestly not the biggest fan of vicious, mangaling gore and violence, although they are nice in moderation; I prefer horror that is more strictly metally deturing.  I think the most effective way to scare someone is to fill their heads with ideas they cannot understand, it makes them uneasy and that starts the direction towards maipulating their emotions to truely exhume their fears.

Well, thank you alot fo letting be a member of your spooky site and feel free to say hello.

P.S - while there are metal bands from Morway, most famous Scand. metals bands are from Sweden, i.e Arch Enemy etc.

Last edited by Blackthingsforsale (2006-10-17 01:16:32)

Hey there whyt welcome to forum and enjoy..

I myself am 19, strong, athletic, and a sorcerer. I enjoy causing pain and being all around horrid. NOT. I am 19 and enjoy just hangin out with hott chiks

And, my name is Andy. I was joking about being a sorcerer, although, it would be nice..... sad  sad

lol Hey there andy and welcome to the forum..

Howdeh ^^ My name is Niki, and I'm 22. My boyfriend just recently joined (blackthingsforsale), and that's how I found out about this site. I like horror movies, especially asian horror, and zombie films! I also like giant robots, and artsy stuff. and video games. : )

Hello and welcome.  smile  I am from Georgia as well.

My name is David and I've been a horror fan for years.  Since the first Phantasm really, one of the few horror movies that have genuinely scared me.

I won't tell you my age, though I may have dated myself already.

I'm a professional lurker and only signed onto this site to get free schwag.  wink

Truthfully, it takes a lot to get me to not only sign up, but to actually participate.  I've been lurking certain sites for years, such as the Creature Corner, then THC, then Dreadcentral, and while I liked the communities there, I just never felt the need to throw in my 0.2 cents at any of those sites really.  There just seemed something new about this community I guess.  I can't really place my finger on it.

I hope to be here awhile and hope to actually contribute to a discussion now and then.

Just out curiousity sMart, what did Socrates drink that made him say that?

And welcome.

To all new people, welcome!  I am Tim...the zombie.  This is the best horror forum there is so enjoy your stay.

sMART i am glad we lured you into posting smile I know we have 100 x the lurkers we do posters, and its nice to see one cross the line bravely into the realm of posting...

And i suppose the fact you get to win a ton of free swag helps. Welcome all new folks!

Hi everyone, welcome to the forum!!

Hello all...I am Phil, my wife is Edee...together since after High School, both big, big...did I say big? horror fans. This is/has been/always will be...my favorite time of year...the old movies(love the BnW because I can watch them with our 14yo AND our 7 yo), the cheese movies, the new ones: TCM-beginnings-rocks...we're renting a limo for this Sat night...going to a Haunted Jail in Athens, AL...then to a Haunted Arena in Somerville, AL...the the Haunted Corn Maize in Brownsboro, AL...cannot wait.

Nice to meet you.  I'm Rick...the person you're folks warned you about when you were little.  tongue

So you were the guy in the blue van on Halloween night?  LOL

Welcome Phil.  Always happy to meet true horror fanatics.

Blackthingsforsale wrote:

Just out curiousity sMart, what did Socrates drink that made him say that?

And welcome.

Thanks everyone for the welcome. 

To answer your question, Socrates drank poison, though I don't believe that was an actual quote.  It's just something I made up.  Or was it Aristotle who drank the poison?  I always get them confused.  I believe the actual poison used was hemlock.  But don't quote me on that.

Now..where's my swag? wink

Yes it was Socrates and drank it and yes it was Hemlock. 
That'll teach him to mislead the young'uns.  J/K

I am a sexy redhead who loves horror movies... I like guys who dig scary flicks and dig sexy chicks who love scary movies even more..did I mention I was sexy ?? tongue

You definitely got my attention, sexy RachelVilla, I dig scary flicks wink , welcome and also welcome to all the other newcomers