Re: Introduce Yourself

Hello all. tripping_the_rift is my sn, DJ is my real name. To be honest I only logged on because I was interested in the 8 flicks too shocking for the general public. But decided to join for a change of atmosphere. Looks cool around here.

That's cause it is.  wink
Welcome aboard.

Welcom to the site. Enjoy your stay.

Ok, now that I got the forum to let me back on  (you SURE it was nothing personal, Meh? smile ), Let me introduce myself...

Name's Matt, and I'm a graphic artist in the motion picture industry (waited my whole life to type those words!), though none of it for Horror Movies yet.  You WILL see my work in two of next year's huge mainstream blockbuster movies...  but I can't tell you what as Dreamworks has made me sign paperwork.  I'll elaborate in July. big_smile

I'm also a freelance cartoonist and illustrator, and I'm curating a Halloween group art exhibition which opens Friday.  My wife and I have been together for 13 years, and we have two adorable kids.  I was weened on "Universal Monsters" and "Dark Shadows" so I've been doing the horror thing for a LONG LONG time.  I actually remember buying Aurora Monster Models as a kid... and they call my office the Transylvania ToysRUs. big_smile

So who the heck are YOU?

Very impressive Matt.  I will be looking forward to July.  Welcome to the site.  I am TiM the Zombie.  Enjoy.

What he said.  smile 
Except of course I am NOT TiM the Zombie LMAO

Hi everyone, names chris. jst found this site a few weeks ago. iv been watching horror movies sience i saw the Exorcist when i was 10 (scared the shit out of me) im 16 now and own alot of horror. im pratically obsessed with resident evil, i own all but 3 of the games.

Welcome aboard.  smile
Enjoy your stay.

welcome to the site deathgate smile

i still considered myself new around here for a while so I was hesitant to welcome other newbies to the board, but now I have a few hundred posts under my belt and feel like I have made a few friends (not sure how that happened) but I think I can welcome people to the board now.

Welcome to the board all you new people, you will like it here, the people nice, the food is good, and the service is excellent. Meh will be your host for the evening, and have a lovely time.

Oh, I forgot to introduce myself to the new people, I am Hard2Kill or Darain if you wish. I am the resident jackass, I like to make fun of hollywood starlets and fat people in spandex (I am fat so I can do that, but no I don't wear spandex) in my spare time. I also once knitted a sweater for a fish before I released him back into the ocean to be free and happy, subsiquently he died, i did not know he was actually a fresh water fish. i have a wife, (again not sure how that happened), a dog and a baby on the way.  I like to write reviews for crappy movies and am a huge supporter of indie films. "We are the children of the future, take their hands and let them lead the way," (I my best singing voice, which isn't that good) Anyway have fun on here and always express your opinion, unless it's different from the rest of us then keep it to your self. just kidding

Welcome everyone:) BIG squishy hugs all round...Muhahahahaha

Gotta watch out for those big squishy zombie hugs... they're hell on the dry cleaning! big_smile

Hey there all the new guys I'm behind on my posts lol..My sn is Raven71806 but my real name is Rose..Raven is my daughters name and birthdate who is also 4months..shes a great kid, I've been engaged for like ever to my fiancee Nick I think will be married sometime around Raven graduates from college who knows lol. I work for the school district here in Scranton how fun right been a horror fan since the age of 12yrs old and my first movie also was the exorcist and it scared the living shit out of me and I've been hooked since..I myself is a free hand drawer which I forgot to mention when I started here, my favorite things to draw our basically anything lol..but anywho enjoy your stay here great people here and admin our great people aswell.

i quit high school live in virginia and love horror movies rob zombie movies rule!!!!

welcome to the site dvils girl, there are a lot of zombie fans on this site so you should feel at home here. Since you're such a fan, go ahead and post a review of one of his movies and give us your take on it, even if there are multiple reviews for that same flick a new set of eyes can always see something someone else does not. Have fun on the boards.

welcome and hard2kill has already said enough for both of us smile

Sorry, did I step on some toes there? You know me just trying to be helpfull.

Hi everyone my username pretty much says it all. If you new me like my friends do you would notice I am very DEMENTED person. I live for death and destruction at all times. So in short SEE YOU ALL SOON at the hottest party that hell has ever seen.

Hi all,well where should I start.I'm 21,live in Canada and I grew up with horror movies.I had seen them growing up because my mum loves them but I grew out of it.I didn't really start watching them again until I met my boyfriend.

Hi Aimsley - glad you could join us. There is lots of info here, more than just horror. Some great discussions too. Hope you have fun.

A big welcome to 666 and dvils rejects girl as well. I know your gonna love it here. Best site ever!

Welcome to all the new members... enjoy

welcome everyone , glad to have you here at the forum:)

Please all new members come inside
don't worry about that noise, your soul just died
we hope you'll stay for dinner,
we're having your heart and liver
baked not fried.

O.K. so I suck as a poet but welcome anyways guys