Topic: Death Note

I can't wait to see this movie.. The concept is so cool and the demon looks awesome.. I can't really explain how they do the demon.. It looks like CGI but he also looks.. I'm not sure, different. He appears for a split second at the end of the trailer. Check it out...

http://www.horror-movies.ca/horror-news.php?id=6119

BTW.. Yes that is the kid from Battle Royale..

Re: Death Note

I also cannot wait to see the movie.  A friend of mine a while back introduced me to the graphic novel and I thought that it was an interesting concept for a movie.  It reminded me of a vigilante movie meeting a horror movie... Death Wish meets The Grim Reaper lol.  I am just wondering why they chose Dani California for the movie when the song has nothing to do with the story.  But, what ever, the point is that the movie looks awesome.

Ha, yea I thought the same thing... Dani California? Especially for a horror film.. I don't know but it looks good and thats all I really care about..

Gonna check this movie out.

This one looks like its going to be great.  I cant wait to see it.  Trailer is pretty awesome as well.

Actually if u do not have a crappy computer, u can actually download it now.I find it awesome that some characters are very accurate and the storyline is also very accurate.just on the note...its being broken up into a trilogy or something more.

wow, that is awesome, I really want to see it. Where can you get it from Tempura?

well its gonna come out in america soon so might as well wait for it.

Tempura_Maker89; you tease! LOL!