Topic: this movie is really disturbing....

i thought i make a post about a movie i just saw that s really sick....
french movie called "in my skin".....this movie is one of the most extreme ...really nauseatingly disgusting movie i have seen in years now...totally flipped out story about a woman who...oh well i wont tell anymore just be able to watch live surgery and if you have a heart problem better leave this one.....
thumbs high up!!!!!

Re: this movie is really disturbing....

I've never seen it myself but sounds very interesting but I'm sure others on here have seen it..

I've never even heard of this film.  Live surgery?  Been there, done that... Faces of Death.  Anyways, sounds pretty cool.  I'll give it a shot.  Thanks for the tip.

live surgery is a figure of speech...meaning the gore scenes are really shoking because of the concept and the realism (and of course the sickness)...dont expect some tons of blood like  childish splatter this movie has as muach as blood as it needs..ill mention two more words self and cannibalism....this should give you an idea.....i am not really getting easy "the creeps" cause i am doctor and see blood every day but this movie reminds me of the chills i had my first day at the ER

Hey Hatchet,that Movie Sounds Interesting,in My Skin"do You Know If I Could Get It From Blockbusters?is It Really Old?thats Why Im Asking Just In Case Stores Dont Carry It Anymore,i Would Love To Have It Horror Rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey! I like childlish splatter every once in a while. Anyway, I think I'll look this up. If a doctor from an ER says it's disturbing, it probably is.

predator wrote:

live surgery is a figure of speech...meaning the gore scenes are really shoking because of the concept and the realism (and of course the sickness)...dont expect some tons of blood like  childish splatter this movie has as muach as blood as it needs..ill mention two more words self and cannibalism....this should give you an idea.....i am not really getting easy "the creeps" cause i am doctor and see blood every day but this movie reminds me of the chills i had my first day at the ER

I got what you were saying.  It's just that, there are films that have actual live surgery footage.  Pretty intense.