Topic: Win 23 Prizes for The Number 23

The Number 23 is hitting theatres Feb 23rd and as always we are giving away some great prizes. This go around we are giving away 23 prizes. You dont mind do you guys and gals? 23 prizes of Itunes $10 gift cards. To win involves a puzzle.&nb...

Read More : Win 23 Prizes for The Number 23

Re: Win 23 Prizes for The Number 23

I'm in!

skidog nice job on the entry dude. You got it spot on and FAST to. I knew this contest wasnt to hard.

!oot dipust m'I dna haeY

The code was easy. I'm counting that there's no problem with me living in Mexico.

I broke the code too...

the code isnt intended to be super hard smile good to see your all getting it ok. Keep the entries coming, 23 people will be winners!!!!

This is a really cool contest.  However, I'm not going to enter because I don't have an ipod, nor itunes, so it'd be more useful to someone who can actually use it.

TiM the Zombie wrote:

This is a really cool contest.  However, I'm not going to enter because I don't have an ipod, nor itunes, so it'd be more useful to someone who can actually use it.

But it would be a nice present for a gal. wink

Sent it!  This movie looks really good.  I have been waiting for it because of Jim Carrey.  He is very good in a serious role, as seen excellently in Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind.

if you dont have an ipod you can always give the gift card to a friend tim. And yeah i am looking forward to this film to Dude.

I'd rather have someone on this wonderful message board win, instead.

Tim, you know you can also play the tunes from iTunes on your pc.  I don't have an ipod, but I do have an mp3 walkman phone and soon I'll have a laptop.  (I gotta upgrade the memory on it, but I keep forgetting!)

this is a kool contest but I think like an idiot I got it wrong I just have this feeling..

if your questioning your entry i dont mind more then 1 entry. I will just ignore the wrong answers tongue

Thanks Meh wink

Great contest!  I like how it ties into the trailer.  Are there any early reviews of this movie yet?  It looks good but I really don't like Jim Carey.

I think that this film may change a lot of perspectives towards Jim Carrey.

I hope so.  A lot of my negativity has to do with him being too out of control and apparent disregard to the actors and story around him.  I did like Man in the Moon and Eternal Sunshine....  I will definitely give it a chance.

That's the spirit!

I'd like to enter the contest, but i am horrible with puzzles!!!  argh...oh well, i will just work on the contests i just sign up for.  lol