Topic: Check This Out Boys and Girls

Alright, a week or so ago I won one of the copies of Midnight Meat Train signed by Clive Barker himself.  I got that today in the mail and is by far, BY FAR the coolest DVD in my collection and one of my most prized possessions.  I would like to thank Meh and everyone else in charge of this site for giving me such a badass....no...MOTHER FUCKING BADASS DVD.  Here it is

http://img257.imageshack.us/img257/5104/mmt.jpg
http://img257.imageshack.us/img257/mmt.jpg/1/w1600.png

Re: Check This Out Boys and Girls

Hell I'm jealous! hehe smile Gorgeous win Garden and definitely looks brilliant. You one lucky son-of-a-bi*ch! tongue

BTW if you see anyone heading for you with a baseball bat wink lol

Very Niice!

I feel the same way about my signed (Hellraiser and Candyman dvd's and my signed Coldheart Canyon hardcover)!

Signed Candyman DVD? *feeling faint* this is cruel! sad tongue

I think Hellraiser would be the only thing I would like more than this signed by Barker, that's one of my favorite movies of all time....however this is a modern classic so I'm just all smiles

Oh BTK it's fucking awsome! Clive, Tony and Bernard signed it. I would kill for a Phillip Glass signature on it also!!

My Candyman: Farewell To The Flesh is signed by academy award winner Bill Condon. It would be nice to have Clive's signature on that also.

Last edited by robertthunder (2009-03-25 22:18:40)

i tried to rent midnight meat train and to my suprise blockbuster had them all out sad

So awesome. I would have entered if I didn't want/buy the blu-ray. Call me jealous Garden. Awesome win!

*car pulls up, grabbing baseball bat* run robert run wink

BlackTequilaKiss wrote:

*car pulls up, grabbing baseball bat* run robert run wink

big_smile What can I say I'm a huge Clive Barker fan!!

to be fair though smile my dream would be to get my sweeney todd DVD signed by Tim Burton, Johnny Depp and Danny Elfman < that would be wonderful! big_smile

I'm not a Clive Barker fan(besides Candyman) but it's a nice win.  smile

Vamp_Slayer wrote:

So awesome. I would have entered if I didn't want/buy the blu-ray. Call me jealous Garden. Awesome win!

Fine, you're jealous lol  I'm not yet in the blu ray world but I want to soon.  I have an HD Upconverting DVD player so it looks bloody close enough for me!

man... im jealous! i still havent even bought this movie.... i need to

lucky cant

Last edited by ZOMBlE (2009-03-25 22:40:16)

Deathgate, buy this movie, it's so cool, click my morguespace I wrote a review on it

ZOMBlE wrote:

lucky cant

Luck can't what?

Gardenofstone10 wrote:

I think Hellraiser would be the only thing I would like more than this signed by Barker, that's one of my favorite movies of all time....however this is a modern classic so I'm just all smiles

I'm with ya on Hellraiser Garden but that is an awesome win.

Thank you, probably the last cool thing I win, but I won't stop entering the contests, but BTK needs to win a shirt

Gardenofstone10 wrote:

Deathgate, buy this movie, it's so cool, click my morguespace I wrote a review on it

iv seen it... i just havent bought it.