Topic: Update to FANGORIA's Weekend of Horrors

Too bad I can't go...
The following is a press release from TNA Wrestling:

TNA Star Christy Hemme Knocks 'Em Dead at FANGORIA's Weekend of Horrors® in Chicago!

TNA Knockout and Playboy cover girl Christy Hemme has joined the guest lineup of the Midwest edition of FANGORIA’s Weekend of Horrors® convention, and will be appearing Friday and Saturday, February 23/24 at the Wyndham Chicago O’Hare Hotel (6810 North Mannheim Road, Rosemont, IL).

Primarily known for her weekly performances on TNA iMPACT that air on SpikeTV, the fiery redhead is also featured in the upcoming horror film Fallen Angels with Bill Moseley, Kane Hodder, David Hess, and Reggie Bannister.

Christy will be available to chat and sign autographs at the show on Friday and Saturday. She will be in attendance with fantasy artist Jason Beam, who will be debuting his new artwork collaboration with Ms. Hemme. Signed prints will be available at their table.

A former cover girl for Playboy, Christy is now a part of the group of most beautiful women in the world of wrestling, known as the TNA Knockouts. Armed with more than just a pretty face, Christy is featured on TNA iMPACT!, TNA Xplosion, as well as the TNA “Countdown† and "Women of Spike" specials that air on SpikeTV. She will also be appearing on the TNA Against All Odds pay-per-view Sunday, February 11 at 8PM ET.

For more information on FANGORIA's Weekend of Horrors®, please visit www.creationent.com

Re: Update to FANGORIA's Weekend of Horrors

I've read a lot about this one.  I can't make it.  sad

I'll be at the next one in Burbank.  smile

Re: Update to FANGORIA's Weekend of Horrors

she was SO sweet!
She has such a great personality..We walked around and talked for quite a bit..And I have pics!
I'm sure she'll be gracing our presence with more conventions