Topic: Hannibal Rising Penis Stolen

This is just a funny little morning note to bring a smile to your face. Peter Webber is reporting that a plastic penis and a severed head have been stolen off the set of his latest film. Now I want you all to know I have asked my counterpart Goon to ...

Read More : Hannibal Rising Penis Stolen

Re: Hannibal Rising Penis Stolen

Someone stole the penis from the set?!?!

What a dick!

Of all the things to steal...

Meh wrote:

Now I want you all to know I have asked my counterpart Goon to return the plastic penis he stole off the set.

I didn't think he was "up" to the task... 

H2K and I have the head!  We were using it for volleyball, but H2K got angry 'cause I spiked him in the face with the face and it looked like he was kissing it.

Did they describe said penis, is there a photo of said penis, just in case I see someone walking down the street with a penis in thier hand, so I can call the proper authorities.

I confess, I stole the penis.

I knew it damnit! you pee pee stealer..

Where was it last seen hanging out at?

Does it hang to the left, loneranger?  Or to the right?  I dunno...though I'm always looking to get a head in this world, I think I would have left the penis behind in favor of stealing the mask...That's just me.

rofl.. oh man you ALL crack me up.

Has anyone filed a missing penis report yet?  Is there an artist rendering? Description?

Look guys, I had a good friend steal it for me and I plan on selling it on ebay along with a certain pair of blue underwear. I hear giving head and hand jobs is a good way of breaking in the business....SHHHH... just dont telll.

So whats the opening bid on the blue? screw the penis.

sorry package deal....

Well, there goes Hannibal's manhood...

Last edited by Kruz (2007-02-08 17:55:25)

LOL!

Great Kruz

Update - Just checked E-Bay, watched the 5 o'clock news. Penis has not been located, I repeat penis has not been located. If you see it hanging out at a bar tonight, tell it to phone home.

You know, I hear that two heads are better than one. and in this case, it wont have the excuse of having only one head to think with. Both heads will be present and accounted for.....

*Runs off giggling into the shadows with her hands full*

No wonder Hannibal likes to kill people.

*runs after Valky*

Wait up, I have an idea!!!!

*Stops in her tracks*

O I've just GOT to hear this!

*whispers in Valky's ear*

what if we.....

*runs and gets Mehs camera*

Hello Clarice, I have that penis you've been hankering for.

Last edited by Shakingman (2007-02-08 23:41:11)

ok ok enough with the joking Hannibal wants his penis back he said at first it was all shits and giggles but really he needs it back guys hes crying now..hes miss's his little soldier..